Sike

The continuous knocking on the door is starting to get on your nerves.
You groan and put the pillow over your head, trying to block out the noise.

What kind of person on his right mind would be up so early? The sun hadn't even come out yet.

"Y/N!"

Knock knock knock.

Oh, for the love of all things...

You shove the pillow away and shoot to your feet, swinging the door wide open.

"What?" you say, sharply.

Valentin is standing on the doorstep, his red uniform spotless, not a single wrinkle in sight.

"Your boyfriend is asking for you again."

You scrunch your brows together, frowning.

"Pardon me?"

"Your boyfriend. You know, the muscular guy with the nice-looking hair."

"Who? Jungkook? He's not my boyfriend."

"But that's what he said."

You grind your teeth together, ready to throw a punch at Valentin's face.
The black haired guy had apparently taken courage from your little peck last night, calling himself your boyfriend and all, you think to yourself.
And what exactly did he want? He had been pestering you non-stop for the last twenty-four hours and it seemed like he wasn't anywhere near stopping.

"Tell him to wait. It's too early."

"He said it's urgent."

"What are you - best friends with him now? Are you gonna braid each other's hair or something?"

"In my defense, he tipped me quite generously last night."

The flood of memories overwhelms you once again at the mention of his words.

"That reminds me, how dare you sell me off to him?"

Valentin simply shrugs.

"If he's your boyfriend, then I think he deserves to see you from time to time.
I mean, he basically kept looking at you with heart eyes, for crying out loud."

A furious blush spreads across your cheeks and you lower your head, scratching the back of your neck in the process.

"I got the message. You can go now."

He salutes you with two fingers and scuttles away, whistling a tuned out melody.

"Jungkook and Y/N, sitting in a tree, K-I-S--"

"Shut up, Val!"

You sigh in exasperation, wondering what could Jungkook possibly want at the crack of freaking dawn.

* * *

Your knuckles have barely brushed the door, when it immediately opens, revealing a slightly dishevelled Jungkook on the other side.

"Care to explain why you're depriving me of my precious sleep?" you ask him with a raised eyebrow.

His expression softens upon catching sight of you, the creased lines on his forehead smoothing out and his eyes crinkle when he smiles.

"Good morning, Y/N."

You can't help but mirror him, too weak to resist his charm.

"Good morning. Is everything okay?"

His smile faints a little and it is replaced by a grave expression.

"We have a problem."

~