Hop,bunny,hop!

You had been staring at him the whole time on your way home.

You knew it was not the wisest thing to do, since someone could probably notice you but that was not the main thought on your mind right now.

All you could think about was how purely he had sung that song with that melodious voice, pulling at the strings of your heart. How it had made you experience an epiphany, suddenly clearing your head from all the insecurities dwelling on it for a long time.

The straw hat had been a savior earlier on.

Shielding you from the other's eyes, you had managed to wipe at your tears without anyone noticing, leaving nothing but a joyous expression on your face.

Hoseok and Jimin had both patted him on the back, their pride clearly visible in their eyes and you had proceeded to do the same.

Still, this couldn't affect your attitude towards him. 

You muster up the courage and approach him, throwing an arm across his shoulder. You trade your straw hat for the bucket one on his head.

"Our Jungkok-ssi is gonna be a great singer when he grows up," you say, smirking.

"Oh, I could never reach your level," he answers, a fake timid smile on his face.

Hoseok slings his arm across his other shoulder.

"Both of you can't even come close to my magnificent vocals."

Jimin fastens his steps behind you.

"Hey guys, wait for me!" he yells and closes the distance in three long strides, using yours and Jungkook's shoulders as leverage to lift himself up.

You all start laughing like pre-schoolers hanging out into the streets.

* * *

"Cheers!"

Everyone clinks their glasses together, huddled around the table on the living room.
After finishing the day with your teammates you had all decided to have a glass of red wine.

Well, all except for Yoongi and Jungkook.

They had refused to join you, claiming that they had already chugged down two glasses of alcohol in a nearby pub.

That explained why Yoongi hadn't been with Jungkook when you had found him busking.
He had told you that Hyung had been tired so he'd gone straight at home, leaving Jungkook strolling around the streets on his own.

"Friendship is....?" Yoongi aimed his fist at Kookie.

"Irish Bomb," he finished, bumping his fist.

You didn't even know what that was supposed to mean.

After that, they'd crashed in their beds.

You refill your glass, the bitter liquid stinging your throat making you want more.
You had started to get a little tipsy, and you couldn't deny the guilty pleasure you felt.
Being a light weight drinker, you couldn't really hold alcohol, but you were surprisingly in the mood tonight.

Jin touches Namjoon's hand and looks him in the eye.

"Why are you so cold? Is it because you have a lot of fans?"

He explodes into a fit of laughter, you joining him immediately.

Namjoon just deadpans.

"Hyung, stop it with the puns," Taehyung whines, but he's clearly holding his smile.

"Actually, I was gonna make an animal joke, but-"

"Please don't," Hoseok interferes.

"- they're irrelephant," he finishes.