Pancakes and Kisses

There was no denying the guilty pleasure of passing out on the couch like a worn out farmer.
As you rest your poor aching limbs into the soft fluffy texture, the exhaustion of the days' restlessness finally catches up on you.

It was a surprisingly pleasant sensation— feeling the tiredness seeping out from your toes, fingertips and the top of your head— cleansing your body from all the negativity.

The hum that leaves Jungkook's lips confirms that the feeling is mutual.
"I have to take a shower but I don't wanna, " he rasps with his cheek mushed into the pillow.

"Tell me about it, " you rasp back from your own couch.

"You go first, " he says.

"No way, " you protest. "You go. I'm a girl. I'll take longer."

"Come join me then."

He really had no sense of decency, this guy.

"Tempting, but no, thanks, " you reply with an air of nonchalance.

Grunting and whining in the most exaggerated way possible, he rolls off the couch and crawls onto the floor.

You sit up. "You're overreacting."

"I'm tired, " he drawls.

"Be a man and suck it up."

"Trying to hurt my man pride won't work."

You'd hoped to see him shoot to his feet in an attempt to save his reputation but he doesn't even bother, remaining stuck to the floor with his limbs splayed out.

"Come lift me up, " he tries again.

He knows that you'll eventually give in so as much as you huff in frustration, a smug expression makes its way on his face when you join him on the floor.

Despite your own exhausted state, you hook your hands under his armpits and try to lift him up but then out of nowhere, his hand shoots our and grabs hold of your shirt, pulling you down with him. You lose your balance and fall face-first on his chest, hurting your nose in the process.

"Ow, you idiot! The hell did you do that for?"

"Sorry, " he says sheepishly. "I was just trying to kiss you."

"You could've asked me nicely."

"No."

This time he doesn't wait for an answer but dives right in and you feel the light pressure of his fingertips pulling you by the nape of your neck. Any words you'd been ready to say are immediately cut off by the touch of his soft, slightly chapped lips. You slowly let yourself be pulled down, putting your palms on his shoulders for support and moving your lips against his with the same gentleness he was showing.

But then his kisses grow more hurried, marked by a new-found fervor and you suddenly find yourself flipped with your back on the floor, Jungkook on top of you. Not losing contact for a second, he links his arms on the small of your back and you're greeted with the warmth of his coal-hot fingertips tracing your skin as if it were a painting.

Courtesy of his aroused state, you suppose.

Jungkook peppers you with hungry kisses, moving from your lips to the corner of your mouth and finally to the edge of your jawline. He lingers there for a while, taking his sweet time to make sure the back of your eyelids flash white with the new sensation and it's all you can do not to let out a sound.

"I'm waiting for someone to interrupt us, " he mumbles against your skin, the vibrations making it shiver in response.

You chuckle lightly. "Hopefully no—"