Behold the beauty mask!

Two days.

That's how long it had been since you hadn't seen the boys. You hadn't even been able to exchange messages because your mom kept insisting that you keep your phone as far away from you as possible.

But thank heavens it was over now.

The birthday had gone smoothly and you could finally go back to what you had planned to do.
You were now sitting on a chair, a camera looming over you and your bodyguard standing a few feet away.

You had changed to black shorts since it was scorching hot and put a cap on your head, but except for that you were still wearing the same clothes from two days ago.

Curse you and your insufferable messiness.

You had one hour till the plane took off so you decided to spend that time devouring a hamburger all by yourself.

Then you thought twice and got two other ones - one for the cameraman and one for the bodyguard, though the latter refused to eat on duty.

"Well, I guess more for us then", you said with a mouthful and split it in half with the cameraman.

Taking big bites, you opened the front camera and started recording a video. You film the hamburger first and then let your face get in the view.

"Now I know what you're probably thinking. Isn't that a tasty - looking piece of art? For sure it is. You must be over there starving while I enjoy this beauty. But no worries fellas. I will join you in no time. So long, my brethren."

You're about to finish recording but then you zoom in into your eye.

"Oh and Tae - hyung, please tell me you haven't broken my record on Temple Run or I'll kill you.Byeeee".

You turn off the camera and go back to eating.

Ten minutes later you get a video-message.

What you first see is Tae holding his phone in front of the camera showing his Temple Run username with the score attached. 

It was a long number.

It had a lot of zeros.

That cheeky little bastard.

He moves the phone around showing you the rest of the members, and to your betrayal, they are sitting on a yacht drinking champagne off of fancy glasses.

You involuntarily gasp. So much for them starving.

They all wave at the camera when noticing it, specifically Jin who grabs the phone from Taehyung's hands.

"Y/N how many times have I told you not to talk with your mouth full!"

"But hyung, you do it all the time." A voice is heard.

Jimin.

You huff a laugh through your nose.

"Anyways..." Jin glares at Jimin and continues. "Don't eat too much or you'll get sick. See you soon."

He passes the phone to the others and the first person to grab it is Jungkook.
"Hey Y/N . We've missed you a lot. There is no one to tease and we're starting to grow bored. Hurry up, please. Love you." 

He gives you a finger heart.

You start hearing a faint thump, that grows louder and faster by the second.

Oh right , it's your own heart this time.

Why the hell is it beating so fast?