Home,sweet home

It had been a while since you'd felt this calm, the fear and panic of being chased and in constant jeopardy not invading your thoughts for once.
You were finally having a taste of what it felt like to simply enjoy the moment and not worry about what you'd gone through or what was to come.

The small circle of the window lets you gaze freely at the fluffy white clouds swirling into unusual shapes and patterns and your hands mindlessly stroke familiar dark locks, the head of which they belonged to, now resting peacefully on your lap.

You don't realize you'd been smiling this whole time until your eyes stoop down to meet Jungkook's own, staring up at you with an identical expression on his face.

Your hands pause their movement and your smile seems to grow wider as you ask " What?"

"Nothing, " he says, still smiling.

You bend down and press a soft kiss on his lips, lingering for probably more than needed, and your hair falls on each side of his face, creating a curtain around the both of you.
His eyes shut on their own and when you pull away, he cranes his neck to not lose the contact, reaching for your lips once again.

His head falls back on your lap with a soft thump and you see his hooded eyes turn back to their usual width.

"Remind me to have more talking sessions with you in the bathroom, " he says and that smile is back on his face, now tinged with a hint of mischief.

"That sounds wrong for so many reasons, " you respond with a chickle.

A few moments pass and then you notice him looking at you expectantly.

"Why did you stop?" he pouts.

"Stop what?"

"Playing with my hair."

"Oh." Your fingers thread into his locks, resuming the action, and you can actually hear the soft purring sound coming from the back of his throat. "You like it?"

"Like it is an understatement. From now on you're responsible for putting me to sleep."

Your smile grows impossibly bigger.

"I know another trick to put you to sleep though, " you add and move your hands from the top of his head down to his face, lightly tracing it with your fingertips.
He hums in satisfaction, eyelids drooping from the feel of your touch.

"Is this what heaven feels like?" he groans, earning another chuckle from you.

Your nimble fingers don't stop their skillful work, running through the expanse of his forehead, sliding down the curve of his nose and then finally skidding to a stop.

Right on his lips.

They were hypnotizing in some way.
Not perfect, but still deeply alluring.

Maybe it was because you looked at him through rose-colored filters, maybe he had put a spell on you, but at this moment, the only thing you can think of are those beautiful lips and how badly you want to kiss them again.

"Go ahead, " he mumbles under your fingers, as if reading your thoughts.

You shake your head and along with it, the remaining embers of passion and lust. "I think that's enough lovey-dovey for today. Sometimes too much is not good, " you say and retract your hand.

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of you." Jungkook sighs.

Akfhdhsbtufhgsxgnfhp

This boy...

Your lap suddenly feels cold when he settles back up in his seat, taking away with him the warmth you'd grown used to.
His spine cracks audibly while he reaches up with his hands for a stretch.