100 Bucks! Part 3 [ Gabriel Reyes x Flirtatious Blackwatch Operative Reader ]

Yep! A part 3 uwu!

Also how does this book have over 25k reads? Like that is unreal guys! Thank you for all your love and support! I appreciate it so much! How do I deserve it?

Anyways, on with part 3!

The dock became busy within a few minutes of waiting. The people who were getting off the boat were trying to sound stealthy, but were failing terribly.

"I have the package. Now we must wait for that boy to show up." A man with a gruff voice announced to the others. "They said he is never late! What is taking him so long?"

They are suspicious.

"Go do a clean sweep of the area. Now."  The guy ordered his men.

I held my breath as I heard footsteps nearing my location. Adrenaline began to pump in my veins and my alertness heightened. The grip of my pistol tightened as the sound of feet hitting the dock got louder around me.

I saw the beam of a flashlight enter my peripheral. I quietly backed away as far as I could from the beam to prevent any shadow from appearing.

In my com I could hear some talking between my squad members.

"These men are Neanderthals." Moira muttered. "They walked right past me."

"Same 'ere." McCree added in.

"Keep quiet, they are still near [l/n]." Reyes was using a hushed tone that sounded both distraught and worried.

Before I could do anything I got caught.

Damn.

Before they could shoot me down, I put my hands up. Then I made a quick decision.

"Woah woah woah, boys! It's me, Trent!"

Why did I say that?

The men looked confused by my statement.

"You guys had the guns out and I thought you were gonna shoot me or something, so I hid!" I gained a confident demeanor, playing the part.

"But Trent is supposed to be a male-"

"That's what everyone is supposed to think." I smirked and shook my head, acting like I've dealt with this mixup before. "It's what makes me perfect for this job."

"A-Alright." One of the men stuttered. "Come with us, Sir-uh-oh-um-Ma'am."

I did as I was told. I muted my com as we walked. I kept my head held high, even though I felt the barrel of a shotgun against my back.

*****

Reyes's P.O.V.

I watched closely as the men neared Y/N's position. I was ready to interfere but lost focus from the banter in my com from Moira and Jesse.

As soon as I got back into the zone, I saw Y/N get caught. Her hands were raised in a sign of surrender, and she seemed to be reasoning with the men.

Their faces seemed to express confusion and disbelief. Y/N seemed to reassure them of whatever was concerning them, as they seemed to calm down.

They began to take her away from the spot. One of them had the barrel of a gun to her back. Anger boiled throughout my body.

How dare they take her like that? I'm going to kill each of those guys using only my hands!!!

Why am I thinking like that? What's wrong with me? Why am I getting so protective over Y/N? I don't understand what's happening to me...

My train of thought was gone as soon as I saw that the men had taken Y/N to the leader of the whole transaction. Her arms were still raised.

"I'm Trent." I heard her say.

What is she doing?!

"Did I hear that right, Gabe?" Jesse's voice entered in the com.

"What do we do now?" Genji sounded calm and collected despite this sudden twist.

"Why is she faking her identity? This move is highly stupid." Moira's voice held an annoyed tone.

"Don't talk about her that way!" I found myself barking at the rest of my squad. "Y/N is not stupid, she must have a plan!"

Oh God...What is wrong with me?

"Oh crap." I heard Jesse mutter.

"What?" I looked towards his hideout location.

"My 100 b—"

A gunshot.