Deepest Secret [ Captured Gabriel Reyes x Captured Female Blackwatch Operative ]

"[y/n]!" A voice called out repeatedly.

My head was pounding and I felt weak. I could tell that my hands were chained together above my head and that I was on the ground. My whole body ached, screaming for relief.

Where am I and who's calling my name?

Using all the strength I could muster, I fluttered my eyes open. I groaned as the adjustment to the light left me blinded.

"[y/n]! Can you hear me?" It was Gabriel Reyes, my partner on this secret mission.

I looked over to him, making eye contact. He had dry blood around his nose and a split lip. He also had a massive bruise forming around his left temple.

"Are you alright?" I asked him, worried more about him than myself.

"I'm fine," he replied quickly, "but are you alright?" He seemed to be inspecting my injuries as he talked. Gabe looked visibly upset by what he saw.

What's wrong with me? I can't really remember what happened to me injury wise. All I know is that we were undercover at a mall when a shooter came in.

Before I answered, I noticed there were three other people chained to the wall just as Gabe and I were.

"Are you guys okay? And what are your first names?" I called out to them.

"I think so. I'm Lidia." A middle-aged woman replied.

"I'm okay for now, and I'm Richard." An elderly man responded.

"I'm scared, and my name is Archie." A young boy was on the verge of crying.

"It's going to be okay, Archie. We just need to stay calm, and I'll make sure you get out of this situation. Alright?" I promised.

He nodded.

Gabriel Reyes's P.O.V.

I was slightly relieved to see Y/N talking and seeming aware of her surroundings because she had looked dead about five minutes ago. Blood stained her forehead and there was a puddle of it where her head had been.

When I had woken up, she was the first thing my eyes laid on. She had been sprawled out on the ground with her hands chained above her to the wall.

If she was dead, I would have never forgiven myself. She was my partner on this mission, and it was our job to look out for each other.

We were acting as undercover agents at the Harpacha Mall when a guy came in with a gun. He had it aimed at a little kid.

Y/N, being the selfless person she is, had immediately took on the guy. I assisted her as he started to win the fight. Unfortunately, three other men came in and overtook us. The last thing I remember was seeing Y/N being kicked in the ribs as we both lost consciousness.

Before I could ask Y/N if she was okay again, our conversation was cut short. One of the doors in the room opened.

Reader's P.O.V.

A big man came in with a pistol showing out of his trousers.

"I guess you're all up."