Baby Doll (Part 1) [ Reaper x Tortured Female Reader ]

"She's been out for quite a while now." The words barely made any sense to me.

I've been 'out'? Who is that and where am I? That voice sounds oddly familiar.

I was engulfed in a darkness but I was coming to. The first thing I felt was the harsh throbbing of my forehead.

As I began to get a feel of my surroundings, I realized that I was bound by the wrists to something above my head. I dangled from there, with my feet unable to touch the ground.

"Well, we did hit her head pretty hard off that metal railing." Another voice presented itself. It was gruff and hoarse.

Who's that? I don't recognize that voice one bit.

I struggled to open my eyes. When I finally managed to raise my eyelids, I was met with more darkness.

What the-

"I'm gonna take the bag off her head." The first man that had spoke announced. The voice was very familiar to me, yet no name came into my mind of who owned it.

I quickly shut my eyes while keeping my breathing shallow and even.

I felt fabric graze upon my face as the bag was removed. Despite the ticklish sensation, I did not break. I continued to play the part of an unconscious victim of kidnapping.

As the men grew impatient, silence filled the room.

"Y'know what?" The man with the gruff voice sounded mad.

"What?" The other man responded.

"I'm tired of waiting like sitting ducks!" The man seemed to be impatient and slightly incompetent! I recognize his voice, it's so distinct. Who is that?

"We can't do anything, Foyer, we know the orders Talon's higher ups gave us-"

Foyer? Unless that guy means Le-

The next thing I knew, a fist made contact with my stomach. I pretended to wake up abruptly and groan. The pain wasn't that bad, but I wanted to hype the man up.

"Look who's up!" The man smiled up at my dangling body. I could have sworn he was checking me out but now wasn't the time to be analyzing dumb things like that.

"Leo Foyer." I breathed out, pretending to be confused and shocked.

"Long time no see, [y/n]!"

"You have turned to the dark side I see."

"Yeah, I guess I have. Overwatch wasn't doing it for me anyways. This was an offer I couldn't refuse."

"We all knew you were going behind our backs right from the moment you stepped foot into headquarters. None of us gave you any important information for that exact reason! You were merely a recruit anyways." I muttered the last part under my breath.

"What was that, [l/n]?"

A knife went to my throat.

"You. Were. Merely. A. Recruit. Anyways." I kept direct eye contact with him.

He growled.

"Did I stutter, Mr. Foyer?" I challenged him.

The next thing I knew, the knife sliced into my cheek. I didn't make a sound, as I didn't want to give him the satisfaction it would bring.