Baby Doll (Part 2) [ Reaper x Tortured Female Reader ]

I was gonna leave Baby Doll like how I did in part one, but because I was asked, here's a part two! This is the final part of Baby Doll! If you have any requests, let me know down in the comments, because I'm running out ideas y'all!

Indistinct chatter filled my ears. My body was being pushed on it seemed, but I felt completely numb. Beeping echoed in my head as I became more aware of my surroundings. My eyes felt heavy and my mind was stuck in a dark abyss.

I fought against the pull within me. I need to see what's happening!

Using all the strength I could muster, I forced my eyelids to raise. The light I was met with left me blinded for a few seconds. I groaned and blinked to regain my vision.

Gasps filled the room. I immediately tried to sit up but was held back. I looked around at my surroundings.

I was in an operation room.

I managed to look at my torso through one of the surgeon's visor's reflections. Blackish smoke seemed to be radiating out of the massive hole in my upper stomach.

They all had stopped their work at this point and were trying to sedate me again.

Panic washed over me and I began to resist against the doctors.

I tried to say 'What's wrong with me?!' but there was a tube down my throat.

I was about to pull it out when all of a sudden a flood of relief filled my body.

The darkness pulled me back into an unconscious state, leaving me unprepared for what I was going to face when I woke up.

*****

Nothing.

That's what I felt.

Nothing at all.

There seemed to be an emptiness inside me, that I couldn't quite identify.

I felt hollow.

As I came to, I was met with Reaper sitting in a chair near the hospital-like bed I was in. It was easy to tell this wasn't a hospital though. Reaper was holding my hand and massaging the top of it with his thumb. When he realized I woke up, he immediately removed his hand from mine.

"Baby doll, are you alright? Do you need anything?" His growl sounding voice did not seem to match the words he was saying.

"What happened to me?" I asked.

I immediately covered my mouth.

That is not my usually voice. That was quite a few pitches lower than it usually is.

"We saved you." Reaper leaned in closer, as if he were inspecting my condition. "Unfortunately, they made an error just as they had with me."

Error? What does he mean by error?

"W-what?" I barely managed to ask.

"They had the same complication while trying to revive you just as they did with me, [y/n]."

"Revive me?" I tried to get more clarification on what happened.

"Yeah," Reaper seemed to suddenly get emotional as he continued, "you had died in my arms from the blood loss you suffered. I couldn't lose you, [y/n]. I just couldn't-"

"Why, Reaper?"

"B-because," Reaper took my hand back into his, "I just got you back, baby doll."

"G-Gabe?" I breathed out a breath I didn't realize I had been holding in.

"I'm right here, [y/n]."

"What am I?"

A silence filled the room, as if Reaper didn't know how to respond.

"What am I, Gabe?"

I was met with silence once again.

"I feel empty inside, and my voice is so much lower than it used to be. So please, Gabe, tell me, what the hell am I?!" I forced myself up from the bed.

I rushed past Gabe, in attempts to look at myself in the mirror.

I was met with a horrifying reflection.

My eyes were no longer [e/c]. They appeared to be a very dark purple, almost black. A dark mist like substance was radiating out of them.

My skin was ashen, and almost of the cuts I had received during Leo's torture were gone. All but one. It went across my whole left cheek, and left a nasty scar.

As if he read my thoughts, Gabe came over to me and rested his hands on my shoulders. "You are so beautiful, baby doll."

"So, this is all because I died?" I had an eerily calm tone.

"Yes. I couldn't lose you-"

"I wish you had left me dead." I put my hands up to my face.

Reaper seemed taken aback by this comment.

"How do you think this is better than being dead? This is far from being alive. That's for sure!" I growled.

"[y/n]-"

"Did you consider how I would feel in all this?"

"Yes, I-"

"No you didn't." I scoffed. "If you had, you would have realized I have myself down as a DNR for crying out loud!" I was livid.

I turned around to face Reaper. "You think I wanted this? This?!" I moved my hands towards my face again. "Never in a million years, Reaper!"

Now that I refused to call him Gabe, he seemed very hurt.

"Baby d-"

"You don't have the right to call me that anymore! You did this to me! You have ruined my life!" I ran out of the room.

Reaper was too stunned to follow.

When he finally came back to reality, I was gone.

"Baby doll..."

His voice was nothing but a whisper, and he sank down to the floor onto his knees.