6 |

you reached the cafe in no time, as you entered the cafe you instantly felt the warmness surround you

yohan and minhee then spotted their friends and went to them while you just followed them. there were 4 guys sitting in total.

they all greeted each other while you just silently sat between yohan and minhee. "so guys, this is my little sister y/n" he presented you with a smile.

the guys welcomed you, the curly brown haired boy asked you "hii, im hyeongjun. what's your name? wait are you a noona?" he cutely rambled.

you chucked at his cuteness and replied "hi i'm y/n, yohan just said my name but i think you didn't hear him haha. i'm a 02 liner what about you?".

hyeongjun, minhee, a robot looking guy and a redhead were shocked, they said "oh so were same age friends then!" at the same time.

you couldn't believe that the cute little curly headed boy was the same age as you, he looked like a really cute dongsaeng.

yohan whispered to the robot looking guy, mumbling the words "don't be shy". the guy coughed and said "h-hi i'm junho, i'm usually so shy around new people. nice to meet you though" and kinda bowed.

a guy with striking visuals then presented himself "hey i'm wooseok and yea i'm an oppa" and winked, yohan acted as if he was about to throw him something and wooseok just laughed.

minhee and the others laughed and you laughed along. finally the redhead presented himself "hi i'm eunsang and nice to meet you".

you got along with all of them, while they were talking you couldn't stop admiring minhee's soft features.

[today is wanna one's 2nd anniversary, do y'all hear me crying? 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒐, 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒐𝒏𝒆. ♡]

[i also watched bring the soul today and just wow i love bts sm and appreciate their hard work :( ]