13 |

the black haired boy immediately turned red and closed the door and rushed to the living room where the others were

"ya is she awake already?" yohan asked then he saw minhee's red as tomato face. he had sent minhee to check on you to see if you were awake or not.

"your face is very red, what did you see?" everyone teased minhee including yohan, if it were possible, minhee turned a deeper shade of red.

meanwhile you got ready and put on some black sweatpants with the black crop top that you were already wearing.

you rushed to the bathroom, washed your face brushed your hair and fixed your bangs. you also put a little bit of lip tint and sprayed a little bit of perfume.

it was a sweet but light scent of vanilla, you looked into the mirror once again to check your face before going out.

you wanted to look decently presentable in front of yohan's friends. well, specifically minhee.

you fixed your bangs one last time and finally decided to go out of your room. you get your phone and head to the living room.

you heard noises and laughing, as you got there you saw minhee, he looked very nice. he was wearing casual clothes, a white tee and some grey sweatpants.

his face was still as red as how you last saw him at your bedroom door.

you greeted all of them, you discovered that the 2 new faces were seungwoo, the oldest, and hangyul, who was the same age as your brother.

then you sat beside minhee. the boy just kept quiet, still embarrassed by what happened.

the seungwoo guy was kinda cute, but a little too old for you, and hangyul was damn fine. "damn, why are all of yohan's friends so finee" you thought.

the boys soon caught up with one another, some started drinking already including your brother.

you too drank some, only three to four glasses though. but that was enough to make you kinda drunk.

"i have an idea, let's play truth or dare!" eunsang said, wooseok agreed and winked at you and everyone laughed.

yohan grabbed an empty bottle and put it one the ground and junho placed four alcoholic drinks beside him.

yohan began to explain his odd rules of truth or dare, "okay, if the bottle lands on your direction, you either pick truth or dare. if you're too much of a pussy to do it, you'll have to drink a glass of alcohol".

"but, you can only do it thrice. you can't be a pussy for all of your life you know" yohan finished by spinning the bottle.

only to stop it again, "there's a twist though, if the bottle lands between two people, they have to kiss each other or both drink twice the amount of alcohol".

just as all of you thought yohan was finally finished, yohan spoke once more.

"but if you already drank thrice the glass of alcohol, you automatically have to kiss that person". you were kinda nervous but nonetheless joined them.

"let the game, begin".

[mUEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHE]

[btw can y'all read my other ff too? 😞👉👈 it's about hangyul ma biaswrecker]