14 |

"let the game, begin"

some of the guys were already half drunk so they didn't have the conciousness to agree so they automatically joined.

you didn't have a choice as you were also one fourth drunk so you joined them.

the game began as yohan spun the bottle, only for it to end up the direction straight towards hangyul.

"truth or dare bro?" yohan said, hangyul chose dare. "eat a tube of toothpaste" yohan managed to say laughing, at least that was what you understood.

hangyul wonked to the bathroom and got a tube of toothpaste. he came out with a pink tube of toothpaste and opened it and licked the toothpaste opening.

his face immediately turned into an expression of disgust. "hell no i won't risk dying" he said and drank a glass of alcohol, then drank another one just because he wanted to.

hangyul spun the bottle again and it ended up pointing to seungwoo. hangyul smirked asked him daringly, "truth or dare hyung?".

"truth" seungwoo answered as he drank another glass of alcohol. "how's the 'therapy' with the girl?" he asked.

seungwoo slyly smiled, "it's going pretty great actually. she's trying to open up more" and ended with a smirk.

the guys just laughed and he spun the bottle and it ended up between wooseok and eunsang.

eunsang made kissy faces toward wooseok while the brown haired boy just shuddered and leaned away from him.

eunsang ended up chasing wooseok around your house and finally kissed him him on the cheek and giggled.

"they're very funny when they half drunk" you thought. you looked at minhee who seemed to be enjoying the show eunsang and wooseok put on.

needless to say he looked very cute when his eyes were twinkling while laughing. it was a very cute sight.

he caught you looking and your cheeks flushed red. he smiled and you both look at the spinning bottle.

it ended heading towards wooseok. "oppa, are you dating someone?" you smirked.

the brown haired boy's ears turned red, you caught him. "so, who's the lucky girl?" you smirk once more.

"actually it's a he" wooseok mumbled. this time, it was junho's turn to flush red. they both looked at each other then look back at you.

everyone gasped, "awww" you said in awe. you didn't know that he felt this way. junho kept denying it while wooseok just kept quiet.

"well oppa? answer" you said wanting an answer. "well you see wooseok likes this someone and that someone is apparently junho's friend" seungwoo explained.

you nodded half believing, you weren't fully sober either so you probably won't remember this.

and apparently junho flushed red because he forgot to tell his friend about their supposed date. you just nodded, wooseok spun the bottle and the game continued.

as the game continued, the night got deeper. pretty much everyone used their 3 drinks so now no one could appall to the truths and dares.

eunsang spun the bottle and everyone instantly giggled at what happened. the bottle ended up heading towards the direction they all wanted.

the bottle was pointing towards the space,

between you and minhee.

[y'all, if i write more x1 related fanfics, would y'all read it? [because i have like 4 drafts of stories] thanks for 6k reads i really love you all so much thaaaaaaank youuuuuuuu ♡♡♡♡[please please please answer because i wanna know :(((((]]