19 |

today your plan was to go with minkyu for a little while, to have some final closure before you let all your past feelings all go away and open up your heart to minhee

then after you were gonna go with minhee on your little 'date', not gonna lie you were nervous but mostly excited.

you decided to wear something nice since you were going out on a date with memehee today.

you chose a plaid skater skirt and a white crop top that had spaghetti straps. you also brought a black short just in case you wanted to change.

you didn't think it was gonna be cold or windy since the weather was warming up lately.

[yea im not really good with clothes so y'all went with what y'all like :D]

minkyu:
5pm at the mall,
let's grab some coffee
and talk. does that
sound okay for you?

you:
okay, see you.

you wore your black skechers and went off your way to the mall, to meet minkyu one last time and to go to your date.

the spring was very fresh and nice. flowers were starting to bloom again, fresh air. and that meant summer was soon too.

[why is it weird that i said spring is fresh-]

your long black hair swayed from side to side as the wind blew. your bangs laid just above your eyes perfectly, your eyeliner on point.

you entered the mall and instantly the cold air from the air conditioners surround you. it was quite chilly but you had to endure it since you didn't bring a jacket.

you walked towards a nice looking shop with teddy bears on sale then someone called your name.

"y/n!"

that familiar voice. the voice you used to yearn to call your name. the familiar voice who you used to tell you "i love you's".

that familiar voice, was kim minkyu.

you turned your head and, there he was. he was wearing some black pants and a black polo shirt.

he looked good you must say. his hair was parted, exposing his forehead. he ran towards you, his arms open.

he hugged you, his hands wrapped around your waist and his head buried in your neck.

you didn't know what entered you but your hands found their way around his neck. you found yourself hugging him back.

"you didn't give me a chance to explain y/n, she forced me to do it. if i didn't do it she was going to kill you and i couldn't bare that!" he said once he broke the hug.

you just stood there crying, nodding to every word he said. of course you believed him, he was your first love, first everything.

he continued to bicker about how much he missed you while you just sobbed admiring him. you missed him so so much.

he cupped your face in his hands, "i still love you y/n. i always did", his black eyes staring into yours.

his face inched closer and closer towards yours whilst you also unknowingly did the same.

as soon as your lips were gonna touch, you heard a faint voice who called your name weakly.

you turned your head and there stood minhee.

blue striped polo shirt, black pants. black messy hair and a bouquet of flower in his hands.

a tear fell on to his cheeks as the bouquet of flowers fell to the ground.

[i think i'm gonna cry wtf am i dOing. drama :( i'm really gonna cry but angsT.]

[rEALLY REALLY SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING LIKE THAT JSJSJS. but yeah i have a lOt of exams and don't really have time to update and write new chapters f (in the chat)]

[thanks a lot for 19k and currently #1 on wooseok, thanks a lot i love all of you so much 😔✊💌]

[how would y'all feel if i wrote a whole series of books based off of x1 members? would you read it? pls pls answer :((]