16 |

like an instinct of yours, you started to remove your t-shirt, your body yearning for the cold wind

of course minhee started freaking out when he saw you starting to remove your shirt. he immediately jumped above you and tried to stop you.

"ya stop, it's hotttt" you said. minhee held your arms above your head, restraining you from moving.

you just moaned saying it's hot, apparently that's what it took for minhee's hormones to get the best of him. "you know what's hot?" his hot breath fanned on your neck.

[i ain't gonna do something bad [smut] just kissing but nothing too big because my baby is still a minor and he's a soft little angel i love him so so much]

"you" he whispered to your ear with that deep voice of his. he traced kisses along your jawline, while caressing your cheek with his thumb.

he started kissing lower, his lips now on your neck. marking you red and purple while you were playing with his hair.

you giggled, "it tickles!" you say, minhee chuckles at how cute you are and boops your nose. "i can't stand you being so cute" he muttered.

the black haired boy then removed his shirt and threw it around the room. he apparently doesn't sleep with his shirt on.

his slim body on display, your drunk self was mumbling some lyrics from an ateez song. "sAy ma nAme sAy mA namE" you sang weirdly.

minhee smiled at the cute sight of you and plopped down beside you. he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer, engulfing you in a hug.

his warmth and yours combined with a soft blanket on top covering the both of you, sheltering you from the cold.

"you won't be like minkyu right?" you mumbled softly. minhee kissed the top of your head, "of course not, i actually like you " he said and went to sleep.

you woke up confused, your head was spinning

you woke up confused, your head was spinning. "ugh i must have drank too much last night" you thought.

you tried to get out of the bed but two strong arms prevented you to do so. you looked at who was the one holding you back only to see the familiar black hair and pale skin.

kang minhee.

your eyes widened, fearing something might have happened last night. you were afraid that minhee was gonna be like being with minkyu all over again.

meanwhile you were lost in your thoughts, minhee pulled you in and you collided with his chest.

you kind of freaked out when you found out that he was shirtless. he patted your hair and slept once again.

his ethereal face dangerously close to yours. you touched his face and caressed it. minhee is perfect to your eyes, nice proportion, striking visuals and lovable personality.

as you were admiring him his black brown eyes fluttered open and stared at your soft doe ones.

he smiled as precious as ever, his face came closer to yours and bumped his nose with yours.

and dang was it the cutest thing ever. mayhaps something developed between the both of you.

you two may or may not, have already fallen in love with each other.

i mean look at him being a soft little babie, uwu i'm in lovEe. anyways thanks for reading this chapter, love y'all <33.

[September 25 yayy 10k wtf thanks sm i lOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF YOU SKSKOWO ♡]