20 |

minhee ran away and you followed him and tried to find him but to no avail

your heart broke into pieces. "stupid stupid mind" you muttered and foolishly punched your head lightly.

once you came back to minkyu sobbing, you confessed how much you liked minhee now, how you can't be back with him.

what turned out of that day was that you and minkyu were friends again and three broken hearts.

the days passed, you continued messaging him everyday, althought the messages lessened as each day went by, just like your hope.

as the weeks went by, spring went with them. it was now summer. the once cold wind turned to heat waves.

you still tried every now and then to text minhee but he never answered nor left you in read. summer was approaching so you really wanted to meet him.

the bus you were waiting to arrive finally came, "time passed so fast" you thought. you met him here.

you reminisced how you met minhee a couple of months ago, in this same bus stop you were just seconds ago.

you entered the bus and sat on an empty seat, the bus was packed again but luckily you found two empty seats and sat on one of them, looking at the window.

just about when the bus driver was about to close the doors, someone came running and rushed to the door.

he was panting and muttering "sorry" and climbed on the bus, you didn't think much of it when someone sat beside you.

you shifted your head to glance at the guy who sat beside, just as you turned your eyes locked with brownish black ones.

"i missed you." you vulnerably said in a soft whisper. your arms involuntarily wrapped around his neck as you buried your face in his chest.

he just stood there, frozen. but not 5 minutes later he gave up and became soft and silently whimpered.

he wept silently and reciprocated the hug. there were no words needed, only emotions.

you two embraced each other silently until you both reached your stop. you released him and he exited the bus.

he waited for you to come down as he looked at you with melancholy in his eyes.

"i missed you".

[written on august 15, 2019 thanks for 1k ily all]

[shit time pasts so fast and now we're at 10k wtf thanks sm, now it's september 29, 2019 i-]

[now 23k and it's christmas 🥺👊 merry christmas to y'all and ily <33]