17 |

"oohhh i see y'all are getting all lovey dovey ayee" a booming voice came from someone peeking behind the door

your heads snapped towards where the voice was coming from. there stood a tall and handsome guy whose smile could start world peace.

"um hi y/n, this was the guy i was talking about yesterday" wooseok shyly said then hid behind the tall guy.

"yea hello i'm dating wooseok, my name's cho seungyoun" and goofily smiled. behind both of them stood yohan and eunsang.

the pair (eunsang and yohan) began to make lenny faces and chanted "our ship is sailing, our ship is sailing".

seungyoun soonly joined them and unleashed his inner crackhead. wooseok shook his head and wondered "why am i even dating this crackhead?"

[i love seungseok so ;)]

you just laughed and minhee unknowingly pulled you in his lap and hugged you from behind.

that's when seungwoo and hangyul also woke up and started screaming gibberish.

seungwoo entered the room and was gonna sit beside you but his eyes widened as he noticed one thing.

"yAAA WHY IS MINHEE SHIRTLESS?!" he screamed, now it was your eyes' turn to widen.

you immediately jumped from his lap and fell to the ground, minhee just sat there shirtless, cheeks tinged red.

"what did y'all do last night ehh?" everyone chanted. you just ran to the bathroom and arranged yourself.

you put on your bang curler and washed your face. you rapidly did your skincare routine cause you have flawless skin cause we are all pretty.

[i had to do that, self love y'all]

you brushed your hair and put a little bit of lip tint on. meanwhile minhee sheepishly replied "i just kissed her".

everyone gasped, "calm down it was only one" he retorted. "well maybe two to three" he retorts again.

"okay it was many times" he said finally giving up, "nothing happened though".

"nah minhee don't worry bro, i approve you" yohan said and chuckled. you came out of the bathroom, bangs fixed, hair brushed.

though there was one fact that you didn't notice. your neck was red all over, some spots almost turning to purple.

"ooohh i see, i see" eunsang teased making everyone laugh. everyone made lenny faces while exiting the door and you just facepalmed at them.

they left and closed the door, leaving the both of you alone. again.

"y-ya! put on a shirt would you?" you stuttered and tried to find his shirt.

he headed towards where you were and whispered in your ear, "why? am i making you nervous? ".

you glanced at him only to look away as his face was directly in front of yours. minhee only chuckled, he found your flustered self as 'cute'.

he grabbed his shirt and finally put his shirt on. "let's go and have breakfast" he says and grabbed your hand, taking you to the living room.

[what am i even doing dkwkksks]