9 |

you've entered the house, yohan turned the heater on while the guys sat on the sofa

"hyung where's the remote?" eunsang asked, you went towards one of the shelves to get the remote but then realize that you can't reach it, you were just too short.

minhee then came up behind you and grabbed the remote, you turned around only to meet his chest in front of you.

once again, he managed to make your heart beat faster.

he patted you on the head and gave eunsang the remote. you were left there, blushing a deep tint of red. thankfully no one noticed and
you ran to your room.

you changed into some shorts and a big grey hoodie from your brother's closet. "y/n ah, go and buy some snacks from the nearby store" your brother yelled.

you deeply sighed and put on some leggings, he handed you the money and you went put the door. suprisingly minhee was there, waiting for you.

"w-what are you doing here?" you stuttered, "i can't let you go alone, it's kinda dark outside now" he said.

you just nodded and silently walked your way to the nearby store, you grabbed a few snacks then minhee called you.

you turned around and he was holding a chocolate bar and pouting at you, signaling you that he wants it.

you melted at the sight, he was just purely adorable. his big doe eyes were pleading you to buy the chocolate bar.

of course you clearly couldn't resist him and bought the chocolate bar along with some snacks and drinks and more chocolate bars.

you exited the store, minhee happily holding his chocolate bar. it was the cutest thing ever.

he opened the chocolate bar and took a big bite and saw that you were looking at him and handed the chocolate bar to you.

"do you wanna take a bite?" he asked and tilted his head to the side. you nodded and took a bite of the chocolate.

he took another bite and there were some residue of chocolate on the side of his lips.

"minhee y-you got a little something there" you said and pointed to his lips.

he tried cleaning it but he didn't success. you were about to clean it yourself when he bent down in front of you.

his face dangerously close to yours, "can you clean it for me?" he said in a husky voice.

[heheh cliffhanger >:) just in case you guys didn't know, i have an instagram haha. if you want to idk maybe see what i look like you can go there ♡]

[wHAT THE FRICKETY FRICK WE'RE ALREADY AT 1K READ SAAAHHH THANKS SO MUCH ILY ALL DJEKENWJWJW]

[MINHEE'S BLONDE HAIR IS COMING OUT TODAY, Y'ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME AT MY FUNERAL]

[ANOTHER UPDATE AAHH HE LOOKS SO MFIN GOOD I JUST AAAHH]

[mom i love him 😞👉👈, just he looks like an angel in the 1st pic and the second just ah, it leaves me speechless]