8 |

you exited the cafe, it was pretty cold outside

you exited the cafe, it was pretty cold outside. snow piled up on the streets, on tree branches. snow was everywhere.

it was chilly outside but you tried to not be fazed by the cold weather. you walked alongside minhee, shivering ever so slightly.

there were kids that weren't even bothered by the cold. you shuddered at the thought. minhee noticed and asked "hey, you okay?" and cutely tilted his head to the side.

you shook your head side to side, muttering "no". he removed his coat and wrapped you with it.

leaving him in his somewhat thick grey hoodie, your heart fluttered. the fact that he decided to give you his coat in the cold weather, it was more than enough to leave you flustered.

your cheeks were now tinted a light pink, he just smiled at you and muttered "cute". but you were too caught up in what to say to him to notice.

eunsang noticed what happened, he loudly said "i ship it" and smiled at the both of you.

the others were caught off guard and finally noticed what happened. your brother just laughed and said "i approve you minhee, you're handsome and kind" and gave minhee a thumbs up.

everyone laughed at his action and nodded. hyeongjun enthusiastically said "yeah! i too think that you would make a great couple".

you and minhee didn't mutter a word, you were now both blushing uncontrollably. wooseok then said "ah, i already lost the battle".

everyone laughed at him and yohan teased him by sticking his tongue out. junho grabbed wooseok as wooseok pretended to try and punch yohan.

the atmosphere became very playful and pleasant, yohan speaked up "hey guys why don't you stay at our house?".

they all pondered and in the end they all decided to stay at your house, oh boy it was gonna be a long night.

[thanks for currently 700 reads wow we're so close to 1k i love u all ♡]