Chapter 10

Once I had finally gotten to my house I ran inside, I locked the door like that was going to help I ran up to my room and curled up in a ball and just started balling, I couldn't hold it in anymore I just balled and balled, I don't even know why I am but I was just so scared.

I needed to find out how to be Abel to deal with this vampires thing, I need to find someone else who was like me so they could help me with this, I don't know how to control it.

I got on my laptop and searching things about vampires, I honestly don't think I needed to do this on the internet because well the internet is a fake and well not very truthful to me, especially with what I'm dealing with.

I think I need a book or something, I noticed something in the corner of my eyes , I looked a little mor closer, it was a note!.

I picked it up to see what it said is said I love you

I had to of been my dad, but then again my dad wasn't here last night and that's not his handwriting.

I questioned and put the note down, I started to search more about theses vampire books and all

About fifth teen minutes past and I had finally found a book that looked good enough.

I looked at the library where it was and I was actually not that far from here, just about 25 miles away witch I guess was okay if I was going to go in car.

I wrote the directions to get there in a note book and ripped the page out, I was then just reading this about the book and looking other books I may be Abel to get, I found about three other books. I also had to get more black clothes because well I had some but I need more if I was going to make my wardrobe that, I'm just getting dark colors and some books.

My life is not going to all change now. I don't know if I'm ready or not, I mean like yeah I'm up for a change but with me knowing that my life is not seat forever, it's not really the best feeling, because honestly I don't like this world I don't like the way people make it, and I sometimes couldn't wait to pass away and now to know that I'm living forever I'm not really ready.

KNOCK KNOCK

My whole body jumped, do I want to get it, what if it's Austin, Alex or Carter what did they want with me, why did they want revenge so bad, it's like they wanted to kill me when I was with them for that short amount of time, I may have been a short time but it felt like is was years

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I had to get up and see who it was, I was scared I have to say I didn't want to go answer it, i was not wanting to know who it was but I had to get, I slowly got up and walked down stairs "c-coming!" I said loudly once the door was right in fount of me I was terrified.

I walked up to the door then open it

and there stood Alex, Austin and Carter i felt like I was going to die, they were here for me I knew it, we weren't at school anymore they were gonna kill me, or wait.. never mind "H-Hi" i brushed my hand though my hair, why were they just looking at me like they were nothing.. actually I couldn't tell what their emotion was they were so hard to read, I couldn't tell what they were feeling of what kind of mood they were in.

The sounds In my head were killing me, it's like every time me and Austin were next to each other my head started killed my like I was going to die.

And they are still just standing there doing nothing "okay are you guys going to say something or just stand there?" I started getting really mad about the noise in my head "well you forgot your phone, and bag so.. here you go" Carter said in a non caring voice, Carter held out the phone and the bag, I slowly reached over to the things and grabbed them "tha-thank you guys" I whispered Austin looked at me like he was sorry, I didn't really understand why but I don't know maybe I'll find out sometime.