Chapter 11

I started walking, I think I should maybe just act cute and 'sexy' to them if they talk to me, I don't know, or I'll just be a little scared preppy bitch like normal.

One of the guys noticed me and tapped on his friend to see me to, why!, why!

In the matter of seconds they were all four of the guys were looking at me.

I got very uncomfortable with them all looking at me "Hey!" one of the guys said

I'm so fucking scared now, I feel like I'm gonna die any second now, I want to just get home now, please!, I wasn't gonna be like this though, I'm gonna be cute, sexy, just act sexy and you'll be okay, or be rapped, damn it

"Hi" I smirked and continued to walk

"Hey, where are you going?" one out her guy said

"Just trying to get back to the house," I said in a 'sexy' voice

"No, stay, you look like fun," one guy said

"No, guys if she needs to get home she needs to get home now just let her go" the first guys said

I walked over to the guys and walked to the nice one, he was cute they all were, the one I was in front of was the cutest, he was blonde and he had blue eyes, he also had a lip ring.

"Hi I'm, Luke" he said with a smirk

His voice gave me chills down my spine, he was beautiful

"I'm Abby," I said with a chuckle at the end

"Well, Abby.. it's nice to meet you,"Luke said "do you want a hit," he pulled out a joint, I smirked and took it out of his hands, I put it between my lips and inhaled slowly, I took it away from my lips and exhaled, the smoke from in my mouth had went everywhere then slowly disappear in the sky "thanks, I should really get home now," I said raising my eyebrows the three guys started awwing in sadness, Luke grabbed my phone and put his number in "text me sometime," Luke said with a smirk ,they were pretty cool and I'm happy they haven't tried to pull anything " but do you really have to go?" Luke said with puppy eyes "yeah..sorry" I started walking back then walked where I should to get home.

I am just more then happy that they were okay with it and didn't do anything, right then I herd skateboards creep up behind me, I turned around and noticed it was the creepy one with red hair "Hi?" Why did it have to be the creepy one why not the cute Luke guy "Your not just gonna leave like that," he said grabbing my arm really hard and walking back to where the others were, I tried to get the guy to unlock his grip but he didn't "stop!" I yelled but he didn't do anything but continue with walking over to the place they already were, right when we got to the place we already were Luke had a smirk on his face, I was a deathly looking smirk, "Hey, you back!" Luke said, I was done trying to get out of the guys grip I know he was the winner, gosh I really need to feed or something, I need the strength, it was all happening all over again, I was stood right in front of Luke and the guy who brought me back moved my hair, Luke got closer and closer to me.

Austin needs to get here, I'm gonna die I know I'm gonna die, Luke's a vampire he's gonna kill me, he had a gang and he's actually strong.

The books that I had,had fallen because one of the guys grabbed them and throw them across the park, I had the idea of talking in my mind because well, it worked when me and Austin were together..

"Austin I need you help please, I'm gonna fucking die if you don't, I know that for a fact, their strong, and mean, help me!"

Luke looked at me just for a split second then his fangs started showing, and then I closed my eyes and Luke had bit my neck, tears started falling from my eyes