Chapter 16

-not edited, like all my other chapters :)-

As me and Carter stood there, I just kept wondering if Carter had herd me or not because well...he wasn't standing there, he was just looking at me with a 'sad' look, I couldn't read him though, I couldn't actually tell if he was sad or not, his facial expression was just blank.

But at the same time, he was just looking at me like I'm crazy, I think he did here me just...not answering.

Was he mad?

Was he sad ?

Happy?

I really couldn't tell, but at the same time I could never tell if he was happy or not because well....he never shows his emotions.

"I'm sorry Carter..i...i jus-"

"Thank you,"

"What?" I said.

Why was he saying sorry, I thought he'd be pissed because well... actually..i just never thought I would hear a 'thank you' from Carter because. he's always an ass to me, always mean and ugh to me. "thank you, for...bringing me back to life..and not just...keeping me dead.

I know I've been an ass to you, well ever since I've been an ass to you. but, I just want to say thanks." Carter said breathing out then hugging me.

I moved in with Carter, in the matter of seconds me and him were standing in the bathroom just hugging.

I have to say it started to get a little awkward after 30 seconds.

I backed away and turned around, I walked up to the door and opened it,the next thing I know is that I'm getting knocked out by an unknown person.

1 hour

2 hours

3 hours

4 hours

5 hours

6 hours

As my eyes slowly fluttered open, I looked around the room a was in, the only problem?

The room was pitch black. the only thing I could feel was something tight around my wrist. what hurt most was the fact that my wrist still had the scars from me biting myself to save Carter. I wonder if he's scared and weak..like me.

I really can not see anything,the only thing I see is just pitch black, and the feeling of these fucking ropes or chains, I really don't know what they are but I would sure as hell love to know. As I see a light flicker on, and wonder who is doing this to me, a body then showed up in the light, I tried my best to see who it is but the light was to bright, all I saw from this person was a black figure. I blinked multiple times hoping my eyes site will come back eventually so I could see this person.

"What do you want," I whispered.

I then started to see a little more of a figure of a face, the most I could see though was an out line of black hair, long black hair, so..it was a girl, or it was just a guy that had really long hair for a guy.

"Oh sweetie, You will find out in a little," the woman said pulling a tube.

The lady walked back and turned on the light, now the room is now all lit up,i could see everything.

I looked around and saw nothing but hell, I started to shake and start crying, everywhere I looked, down my legs, on my arms, everywhere I looked all I saw was blood, my blood.

As I sat there in the metal chair an looked at me legs, all I could see was blood.

I then connected my eyes back the the girl, I then saw her completely, she had jet black hair the was straighten hardcore, a black leather jacket, and black skinny jeans, and at the end black converse.