End

~Austins pov~

I was then turning into my old drive way, I was not at my old house, I disused it would be better if I met my mom at my grandmas house
"God I have not been here in a long time," I say under my breath as I open my car door, I start to walk in closet and closer to the door, I opened the big red door and slowly walked in as the door squeaked.
I close the door and start to walk around, I can't believe it, after 30 years of living I have not been back at this old house.
"Mom!" I yelled as I slowly started to walk up stairs. "Austin!?" My mother said from upstairs, "is that you?" She said, her voice sounded horrible, very sick and...scared.
Right then I herd a laugh, it was not my mom though.
I rushed up to the room my mother was in and opened the door.
When I had opened the door i had saw something I would never wanted to see, it was my own best friend, tottering my own mother "Hello Austin, looks like you finally made it too Louisiana.." Alex said as he pat my mother on the back.
"Alex, why are you here?" I said only making contact with my mother, "oh you know, just wanted to stop by your mother and say hello but then, whoops I 'on accidentally' scratched her," right then my eyes had widened, nobody has lived a wolf bite of scratch, they die right then "yeah Austin believe it or not, I still use my wolf skills." Alex said tapping his head.
"Alex....i thought I killed you," I said looking down to the ground
"Really Austin? You thought snapping my neck, stabbing me?... Was really going to kill a half vampire half wolf?...looks like your gonna have to think again..because well... im very powerful." Alex said putting his hands in his pockets.
"Austin what did you do?" My mother said looking up to face me.
I looked up at her, her eyes were a very deep color of red and there was a dark purple around her eyes.
What was I going to say 'well mom I drank a lot of blood one night, so much that I got pissed at everyone and killed my best friend, torched my Ex and became best friends with the people that I hate the most in life' ?
I didn't know what to do, I couldn't see my mother dying right in front of my eyes.
"I'm sorry mama," I whispered. I then looked over at Alex, his face was motionless...just like mine...just like mine has been.
"well aren't you going to tell her Austin?" Alex said "tell her the truth Austin, why am I doing this to her? Why is she dying? Explain Austin." Alex then put his hands on my mothers shoulders, "I...i can't..i can't tell her..Alex." I said in a very low voice looking at my mother "c'mon Austin I know you can... what happened to you not caring?.. I thought you wouldn't care If you told your mom that you killed me!" Alex yelled.
"Austin is that true?" my mother said as a single tear ran down from her face "yes mom...its true," I said no making contact with anyone
"Hey Austin how bout you look in your mothers eyes and tell her!" I then looked at my mother and emitted I had killed Alex.
You could just tell she was disappointed "why, Austin?" She said as single tears were falling from her eyes.
I glanced over to Alex and he had then looked to the ground, he knew why I killed him "he shot Abby," I said looking right at Alex
We then sat down in silence, no one had said a word, I honestly wish it would have stayed that why.
"Did you tell Abby, Zach and Robert where you were?" Alex said playing with his hands.
"No, I gave them the wrong address because you told me," I said looking up to Alex, "where did you send them too?" Alex asked in a mad tone, "I don't remember." I said
"What?" Alex said standing up from where he sat "I said....i.dont.remember...did you here me now?" I said looking up at the ceiling as I sat my back against the wall.
"No, we found you." I voice said from the door way
Right then Abby appeared in the door way, my eyes went wide, I couldn't believe that after all that's happened with us.
She wants to help me.
"Abby?" I said with a smile coming on my face.
"Hi Austin..." She said with a smile.
Was she going to forgive me after all this stuff has happened?
She then ran to me and hugged me, I was so happy to feel her in my arms, I missed her, I really did.
Abby then puts you head in my neck and whispers something "I love you Austin," i was so happy to hear that come from her.
As I was then about to reply with an I love you back, Abby says something again "but I'm sorry.." right then Abby pulled out a gun "Abby no!" I yelled the next thing I know, she had shot the gun.
Not at me, not at my mother, but at Alex.
Alex then looked down at the wound, he then looked back up at Abby with a furious look "that was a stupid idea Abby," Alex said.
Right then Alex had ran over to Abby and broke Abby's neck.
Abby then feel to the ground passed out.
"No!" Zach said raining in the house and running to Abby, "No, No,No!" Zach yelled
"Zach she's just passed out she's fine, remember she's a vampire, she can't die." I said looking down at zach.
Zach then looked up to me "Austin..shes not a vampire, she got kidnapped on the way here and,...a girl got all of the vampire blood out of her system, and now she's not a vampire."
Right then I felt like my heart had stopped, ether know I know it already was, I felt a horrible sad pain shot me. "Dose that mean," I said
Right then it hit to me.
Wen I saw Abby, the first thing she did was just ran in and hug me, if she was a vampire she wouldn't have been Abel to do this she would have had to ask to be let in.
Why the hell did I not see this!?
I think it's because all I wanted was her in my arms.
Because a loved her...more then anything,i really loved her.
She meant the world to me, and what did I do?
I..i was an ass to her.
I didn't give her the attention that she needed.
"Austin.." Zach said. I looked over at him.
"I know how to fix this." Zach said as he played with his hands. "what?" I said in a confused voice, "I know how to get her back, the only thing is. is that she's going to forget all about you and your not going to be able to be in her life,"
"What do you mean,"
"I mean, if you want to get her back to life, she's not going to know you, your going to remember her, but your not going to talk to her, see her or anything, be uses the same thing will happen. you will see her, she'll see you, shell Fall in love, you will too, and the next thing you know, Carters coming after her and she's dead." Zach said standing up from where he sat.
"I just want her to be alive, just so I could see her, and know that she's okay," I said brushing the hair out of my face.
"Do you want to do it," Zach said with no emotion.
"How do you do it?" I said.
"This is how you do it," Alex said from behind me, I then turned around and the next thing I know.
Alex ran up to me and wrapped his hands around my neck and snapped it.