eight

ѕσng: fíght вαck - nєffєх

trigger warning - alcohol + fight

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

once everyone had found their rooms, the loud music and drinking immediately began. you spent the first half hour talking to the girls until you noticed everyone, including yourself, getting tipsy. you left the group to talk in the kitchen and decided to walk alongside the outside pool, looking around to see if anyone needed help, or just looked lonely.

Elijah and Dom were obviously completely pissed at this point; Dom was stood on the table with the megaphone and Elijah was stood with Trish, downing another bottle of alcohol.

Elijah suddenly quit chugging the liquor and locked eyes with you from across the pool. anger filled his eyes immediately and he stomped over, causing trish to slowly trail behind - obviously she was wondering what he was up to.

he paused for a few seconds to study your scared facial expression. you kept your eyes glued to Elijah yet still you were unsure of what he was going to do.

within seconds, he had raised his arm and his fist made contact with your face.

his punch was enough to send you to the ground but Elijah wasn't satisfied and looked like he was ready to swing again. that was until he was quickly pulled back by Corey.

even though corey was drunk, he still had a tight grip around Elijah's arms; you wondered how corey had moved towards Elijah so quickly in the state he was in. however he failed to stop elijah from shouting, "I've waited so long to do that."

you felt a hand on your cheek but it wasn't your own. you studied it for a second before looking up to meet crawford's eyes, "hey, you good?"

you didn't reply due to the shock you were in, so he helped you stand up and took you to the bedroom you shared with Dom. you kept your head down as you walked past the rest of the roommates.

Crawford sat you on the bed before telling you that he was going to get you ice. you gave him a weak smile as he left the bedroom.

-

"thank you," you whispered as he sat beside you and placed the ice pack on your cheek.

"it's cool. why'd Elijah do that by the way? what's the beef between you two?"

you looked down, "it's a long story..."

"baby I won't judge, I promise." the sudden use of the word 'baby' caught you off-guard, but you brushed it aside with the explanation of him being drunk.

"thank you," you took a deep breath before telling him the truth.

"not sure if you know this but I was really good friends with Elijah a few months ago.... I was hanging out at his house and sam - Elijah's boyfriend - kissed me. Sam confessed that he's bisexual and liked me at the same time he was dating Elijah."

Crawford looked confused, "so why is that your fault?"

"Elijah thinks I initiated the kiss, because that's what sam told him.... and now they're engaged." tears had resided on your cheek at this point, partly from the pain you were experiencing but mostly from losing a best friend over a mistake.

Crawford removed the ice pack so he could wipe them away with his thumb. his face was less than a few inches away from yours now and he was slowly inching towards you.

he jumped back when the door was flung open by kian and a camera man, causing Crawford to nervously laugh, "you scared the shit out of me."

Kian stopped and stared at you, "why... did we interrupt something?"

"not really, Craw's helping calm down the swelling on my cheek," you replied, pointing to the ice pack.

kian remained silent for a second and then replied, ignoring what you'd said, "do you want to talk about what just happened?"

"depends. has Elijah told you anything?"

"we took him into the living room where he started shouting about how he's not sorry, and then started trying to tell us about what you did to deserve being punched. He's drunk as fuck so no one can understand a word he's saying."

"uh okay, I might as well talk about it since he's trying to."

you followed kian to the little private room in which you repeated what you told crawford.

"wait, so Elijah's fiancé is the one that's lying to him?" Kian asked, obviously stunned by what the story.

you nodded, "I tried to explain it to him but he won't listen to me."

"holy crap! we knew shit had gone down because you unfollowed each other on social media but Elijah refused to elaborate ever."

"yeah I know, boy does he love to tweet about it though."

"I've seen a few of his tweets

"I've seen a few of his tweets. never knew what he was on about...." he responded after a few seconds of trying to process everything, "do you want us to bring him here and try to get through to him?"

"I doubt he'll listen but you could try..."

"should we tell the others then?"

"might as well. this is going to end up on YouTube anyway."