twenty one

ѕong: rιprιdə - υnlιĸə plυтo

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Jake and Crawford occupied the couch, sharing the bags of cheetos that had been delivered whilst Kian and jc were dealing with a minor issue.

They were talking amongst themselves but, other than that, the room was quiet.

Jake pulled out his phone, wanting to show Crawford something. You looked down, back at your own phone, but you were interrupted by the sound of country roads playing at full volume. It lasted a second before Jake switched it off.

"What the fuck was that?" Trisha asked, causing Jake to laugh, "insta feed refreshed; it's a tune though."

Trish and Kristen lay across the bed whilst you resided on the black, fluffy carpet - for no reason other than it was very soft and comfortable

after what seemed like forever, Jc and Kian entered the room, congratulating the top five. Kian immediately changed the topic to complain about how long the day had felt, which you all agreed to. Although you hadn't done an actual challenge (excluding the group one) the amount of emotions you were going through every few seconds during each challenge had tired you out.

"sorry to keep you guys waiting but I have some good news... or bad news depending on how you take it," Kian began, "there's only two more challenges tonight. two more people are going home and then the top three get to chill. also good news, the person who wins this challenge is guaranteed a spot in the final three!"

that caused a few smiles to appear on the faces of your peers, but little interaction otherwise.

"this challenge is called... one up the other. everybody talk amongst yourselves and then we'll do the voting."

they started to leave but Crawford spoke up, "I love how they say that but literally no one speaks-"

Kian turned around, facing you all once more, "wait, what do you guys talk about when we leave?"

"nothing - it's not like we can talk shit about each other to each other," you said.

"fine, you two," Kian ordered as he pointed to Jake and Crawford, "go in the bathroom."

Trisha was the next to argue, "so you're making this a gender thing now? I guess it is guys against girls."

"look at the room!" Kian told her. he was right; you were all divided as though the guys were against the girls.