twenty seven

ѕong: crυмв locĸєt - σff

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

the rules of the finale consisted of:

• not being able to leave the bucket until instructed to do so (5 minutes would be added to the total time if you did this).

• having all three challenges timed yet kian and jc would not be revealing the times until the challenges were completed.

-

"this is a cup," Kian said, "it's made out of plastic and we need to stop using these in our oceans."

his fake-woke speech was interrupted by Jc, "stop using them in the oceans; anywhere else, you can use them."

Kian laughed before directing the interaction back to the challenge, "so this is a cup. those are buckets. there's two tin buckets."

you looked to your right and saw massive, silver cans that were filled to the brim with water.

on your left were three designated buckets with yours, Crawford's and Jake's initials written onto separate ones.

"what you need to do is not use your hands - only your teeth - to fill water, run from these big buckets to your initial and fill to where it says 'ten liters'."

Jake was confidently smiling whereas Crawford, in complete contrast, had the most confused look plastered on his face.

"you guys can come off your buckets now," jc instructed. once you all had lined up, the challenge begun.

you were the first to the metal can but Jake was quicker in filling his plastic cup up and you fell into second place. obviously, you weren't worried as it was the first ten seconds and maintained focus on not spilling or dropping the cup.

Jake was ahead by a mile and, unsurprisingly, was the first to fill his bucket. you'd managed to sneak a peak at how much Crawford had left and realised that you were still ahead of him.

you finished three cups after Jake, and Crawford finished two cups after you.

when you'd been given a moment to grab a drink, you were forced to stand back on the containers whilst Kian and Jc set up for the next challenge.

-

twenty minutes of being stuck in the sweltering sun passed and you finally caught sight of the duo heading towards you.

"alright guys, so we're done putting together the second challenge. we have to blindfold our contestants because we want to surprise them!" jc informed the camera before handing a blindfold to kian.

once one was handed to you, you placed it over your head.

now with no idea on what was going around you, you heard Kian's voice at the same time a hand was placed around your wrist, "you gotta trust me to not let you fall."

"okay." he placed your hands onto his shoulders and then began slowly walking backwards, pulling you with him and it was successful. then, he pulled you to your left and moved your hands from his shoulders to another. soon enough, you felt someone touching yours and it became obvious that Kian and Jc were making you do the conga.

-

ɪ ᴀᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴛʜɪs sᴇʀɪᴇs. ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ (ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴏᴜʀ) ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʙᴀʙᴇᴇᴇ