eleven

ѕσng: ím ѕσ ѕσrrч - nícσ cσllínѕ

ᴄʀᴀᴡғᴏʀᴅ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ʏ/ɴ kissed me on the cheek before getting up and catching up with Dom. I couldn't help but blush as I watched her, but was interrupted from my thoughts by Jake and Corey laughing.

"I do not have a crush on her," Corey mocked me using his hands to create quotation marks and Jake continued, "her and me won't happen."

"alright give it a rest," I laughed, "I think the alcohol gave me confidence; I almost kissed her!"

"almost? did you pussy out?" Corey questioned.

"Kian came in with a camera."

"oh, Kian and her seem to be close," Jake added.

I looked up at him with confusion so he subtly looked towards the kitchen. I followed his gaze and saw kian shirtless, talking to ʏ/ɴ. I was too far away to hear their conversation obviously so I asked Corey to go over there, "pretend that you're going to grab another drink."

"don't mind if I do." he staggered over into the kitchen and, being the idiot that he was, he blocked mine and Jake's view of the interaction.

by the time corey moved, ʏ/ɴ was gone.

"hear anything juicy brother?" Jake asked.

"he called her a tease-"

"-so she was flirting with him?" I snapped.

"don't know, didn't hear her say anything flirty to be honest. but he did tell her that she could change rooms if she was uncomfortable with Dom."

"if Dom said or did anything to her I'll-"

"-what did she say after?" jake asked, interrupting my rant.

"that she was fine with Dom and then walked off. that was it. not very interesting if you ask me," Corey said, taking a swig of beer.

"uh oh," Jake said, looking back into the kitchen. my stomach churned at the thought of what I might see, but I looked anyway.

kian (still shirtless may I add) carrying ʏ/ɴ to what we assumed was his room. I downed the last of my beer and then got up, telling the boys that I was going to bed. I'd seen enough for tonight.