fifteen

ѕong: gтg - ғreddιe dredd

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

as you all stood under the gazebo watching Elijah and Trisha, Kristen pulled you to the side,"so what's going on with you and kian?"

you immediately began to blush, "why would you think something's-"

"-girl don't even try to act like there's no chemistry between you. for one, you're as red as tomato right now and two, we all saw you guys last night."

you laughed and then lowered your voice to a whisper, "okay fine, I'm not really sure if I'm honest. like, we kissed but I know he's not a relationship-kinda guy so I don't know what he wants."

"so you like him?"

"I don't know K. we were both drunk... plus I think Crawford tried to make a move last night too." you looked down, feeling guilty. it felt as though you were playing them both.

"he did? damn, you're like a drama magnet," she laughed, "but seriously, to us, it seems like both do have feelings for you. Kian's obviously a lot less shy than Crawford... but you gotta figure out which boy you could see yourself with in the long-term."

you nodded and she pulled you into a hug. it ended when everyone began to shout and you both wondered what all the fuss was about. both you and Kristen looked over and saw Elijah climbing out of the ice tub.

Trisha was still sat in hers, failing to do as much as bat an eyelash, "like I'm not even kidding, it's warm as fuck."

seeing that Elijah was the loser of the challenge seemed to knock a weight off of your shoulders, knowing you wouldn't have to see him again.

-

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ sʜᴏʀʏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ ʟᴏsᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ʟᴍᴀᴏ