Chapter Five ~ Peace Offering

Thanks to Sailee for sending me the cover above on Instagram ♡ I love hearing from you guys!

So much so, that I'm going to start doing 'comment of the chapter's to thank you for following my updates (I know it's frustrating not having the entire book). Also, I wish I could reply to everyone but I usually just don't have the time during the week, so this is a lil way to show I'm reading and appreciating your support.

Thanks so much for your comment on chapter four wordsofstardust

Thanks so much for your comment on chapter four wordsofstardust ♡

✨ DOUBLE UPDATE ✨
Chapter Six dropping in just 12 hours!

"Nope, can't see her," I said as we concluded a sweep of the first floor

"Nope, can't see her," I said as we concluded a sweep of the first floor. I was anxiously trying to worm us back toward his friends, but instead he seemed intent on finding my fake one. It was almost like he was purposely trying to catch me out.

"Is she the only one you came with?" he asked, humoring me as he followed me to the staircase.

I nodded meekly. "She begged me to come out too. I hate going to these things."

Lying was too easy. It was quite possibly a genetic trait. Some people inherit humor or intelligence, and here I was a lying natural.

"Surely she wouldn't just leave you if you came here together," he said doubtfully.

I shrugged. "She's always been a little flaky. She did want to come out because her boyfriend and her were fighting... maybe something happened."

"Well, she should have found you, you can't just leave people alone at parties."

I looked at him meekly. Now it was time for some bait. "I guess I should go..."

A smile arose as I saw him take it.

"You don't have to go, I can look after you," he gave another one of his trademark winks. "Can't have a flaky friend ruin your fun."

I don't know if I'd ever consider a frat party fun, but I appreciated his dedication to hitting on me.