Golden Floor

⚠️Warning: guns, bondage

"I can't believe you brought me here!" The hazel haired girl said through gritted teeth as she feels agitated that she had to come to this place.

"Awh c'mon..just this once. Donghyuk is not around to help me" The older man pouts while looking down at the young girl.

"I'm gonna kill you after all of this...and Donghyuk too" She grabs him by his collar before pulling him down to reach her level.

"Heyy chill okay. Just this once, I promise" He releases her grip from his collar before fixing his dishevel shirt.

"Chill my ass" She growls and sends a glare towards the older.

"Sorry for making you wait" They were interrupted by a female voice that greets them in the lobby.

"Lady Vee! No worries, we have all the time to wait" The man greets the woman who seems to be the same age as him.

"It's been so long since your last delivery--ouh who's this? I've never seen her before. Don't you always come here with the pretty boy?" She looks at the younger girl who stands beside him. There's a bit of jealousy that sparks within her. Oh how she wish she is young like the smaller girl.

"Oh he's not around, so I asked my niece here to help me" He introduces the younger girl to her.

"Ouh I see. She's cute, and young too" She said and it made the young girl smile awkwardly because the older keeps on scanning her from top to bottom.

"So here's the package that you want" He said while showing her the bag full of her orders and it made her stop staring at the younger girl.

"Oh right. Here, follow me to my office" She leads them to her office right down the hall.

"This is why I love doing business with you! You never disappoint me" She smiles widely when she looks at the new made weapons that is spread all over her desk

"It's no big deal. It's our job anyways" He proudly said while leaning back into his seat.

"You're the best. So how much?" She asks before opening one of the drawers to take some bundle of cash.

"For you, I'll give a discount...if you know" He sends a wink to her before a smirk appears on his face. 

"Ouh Jisung-shi...I see you never change" They both laugh as they understand what each of them really meant.

"Come, I'll lead the way" She stands up before both of them follow her actions and exits her office to head towards the elevator.

"Where are we going?" The young girl whispers to him which she needs stand on her tippy toes to reach his ear.

"Shh..just wait and see" He tails the woman while she enters the elevator. The young girl stops for a moment as she is hesitant to follow them, but she didn't want to be left alone in this place.

"Which floor?" She asks him while her hand rest on the set of numbers.

"Golden please" He smirks after saying the floor name and it made her chuckle.

"Well, it's not good for my business, but if it's for you, I'll let it slide this time" She presses the number 6 and the door shuts before the elevator goes up to the 6th floor.

"Where are we going?" The young girl whispers again while nudging his shoulder, but he just sends a glare as a sign for her to shut her mouth.

They step out of the elevator when they have arrive at the 6th floor. 

"So here's for you, she's the best one here" She knocks on the door and the door opens within seconds and they were greeted by a young woman in a satin dress. He smiles and enters the room before leaving his niece with the older woman.

"Samchoon! Sam-" The door shuts in front of her face and she couldn't stop her uncle from leaving her. "choon...." I am SO going to kill him!

Slowly she turns to meet the woman's face. Well, she doesn't know what to do now since her uncle just left her to fuck around.

"So, which one do you want?" The older asks while she lifts her eyebrows when looking at her.

"Ouh I don't want to-my uncle wants to--well I'll just stay-"

"Follow me" The older cuts her off and leads her straight down the hall. Without saying much, she just follow the older one quietly.

"Here, he is young like you, but just be careful" The older unlocks the door with a key. Weird. Only this one has a key. She thought to herself.

The room is dark, she cautiously walks into the room and she jumps when the door slams shut. She panics while her hands is brushing all over the wall to locate a switch. Her fingers lands on something which she assume to be the switch and she immediately turns it on.

She feels relief when the room is now bright and starts to look around. Her eyes lands on the figure who is sitting on the bed.

"I always hate this kind of place" She mumbles before approaching the bed.

She scans the unconscious figure who had his hands tied and a blindfold covering his eyes while his mouth is stashed with a gag. She feels sick, knowing what those people would do to him in this state.

"Those people are crazy"