Goodbye

The sound of waterfall wakes her up from her slumber and she is greeted by the bright sun

The sound of waterfall wakes her up from her slumber and she is greeted by the bright sun. She squint her eyes due to the brightness of the sun before looking around her.

"Haeyoung-ah" That voice, she knows that voice. She sits up to look for the faint voice and she realized that she is in a flower field.

"Haeyoung-ah" Her head frantically looks around before she slowly stands up to find the source of the voice. 

She walks further into the flower field until a big tree came into her sight and she could see someone is sitting there underneath it. As her steps are getting closer to the tree, her eyes widen when she could finally see the person's face clearly.

A frown appears on her face as she tries to decipher the situation that she is in before she calls for his name...

"Mingyu?"

He turns his head to look at her before leaning his head against his propped palm and greet her "Hello, Haeyoung"

"W-Why are you here? Wh-Where am I??" She looks around the place to find her answer.

"Don't you like it here?" He asks which made her look back to him before he continue "Aren't you happy to see me?"

That made her heart clench as she recalls the memory that they had together. Yes, she misses him so much that it hurts her everytime his face crossed her mind, but she knows that what she is seeing right now is not real.

"You are not real" She mumbles while biting her lower lip to hold in the tears that starts to well up in her eyes.

"I could be real" He stands up before walking closer to her. "We could be together again Haeyoung"

"No, this is not real. Y-You...You--"

"I am dead" He finishes her sentence and it made her look up to his taller figure. A tear escape her eyes when she could finally look at his beautiful face again.

Oh how she misses his face that she adores so much and his irresistible lips that she loves to kiss. He looks so real standing in front of her which makes her don't want to leave this moment, but something inside of her keeps on telling her that this is not real and she needs to wake up.