Confession

⚠️Warning: fist fight

It's been a few weeks since Jungkook had stayed with them and all of them had been treating him like a family member

It's been a few weeks since Jungkook had stayed with them and all of them had been treating him like a family member. The boy had never felt like this before and it made him feel happy upon their caring gesture. Even so, there's this one person who still couldn't accept his presence and you might have guessed who would it be.

"Weekly News; It's been a month and a half of the disappearance of a 21-year old student, Jeon Jungkook who had been missing since 1st of May. The report was made by one of his classmates when he didn't show up for class or answer his calls. Police are still searching for clues--"

Donghyuk turns the tv off before facing the others who is sitting at the couch.

"Wow, you're pretty famous huh?" His voice is fill with sarcasm while he eyes the younger.

"Haeyoung? You didn't tell us about this" Her uncle speaks while looking at her.

"I didn't? I thought I did--maybe I forgot" She smiles to him while she tries to bury herself into the couch.

"Jo Haeyoung" The older summons her as he wants an explanation.

"I can't just let him go back home! They will find him and he's not safe there!" She retorts while she looks at Jungkook who is beside her.

"Why do you care? He's just a stranger who had a bad luck and ends up in that brothel! It's not your job to keep him safe or not!" Donghyuk yells at her and his words made her fume with anger.

"People like him wasn't suppose to be in that brothel. I bet you'll never understand because people like you is the reason why those brothels exist!" She growls into his face where both of them just glare at each other.

His piercing glare averts to the quiet boy on the couch before he speaks "This is all your fault" He lounges a punch at the boy's face before he pushes him to the floor.

"She was just fine before she met you!" He throws his punch over and over again until the purple marks starts to become visible.

"Stop it!" She screams while she tries to pulls him off of Jungkook. The boy just wince in pain as he tries to cover his face, but the punches still reach his cheeks.