Us, Again

"Haeyoung..." Oh how she misses that voice so much. His voice that she always wanted to hear as soon as she wakes up, but she brushes off the thought while she watches him walk closer to her. 

"I've been looking for you..." She swallow the tears that has been threatening to fall as soon as she confirms that he is really standing in front of her.

" She swallow the tears that has been threatening to fall as soon as she confirms that he is really standing in front of her

He stare at her face before scanning her features. She is still how she was back then and it made him think about the times where he would always picture her face whenever he misses her.

"I miss you" He breathes out and a tear escapes his eyes and it pained her to see him cry.

"You shouldn't be here" His smile turns into a frown when he hear her words as he could feel the anger rising within him.

"What? I came here to see you, aren't you happy to see me?" He question while he tries to search her face.

"No!" He jumps to her voice and he could see the anger in her face as she continue "I left you! You shouldn't have come here and I don't want to see you anymore"

That made his heart shatter when he thought that he could regain his happiness with her. He had looked forward to meet her after the person who he had paid to search for her gave him this address. 

He thought that he could hold her again and feel her warmth, but instead he is greeted with another broken heart. "How could you say that? Do you know how long I've waited for this day to come?"

He goes behind the counter before walking closer to her as he continue "Do you know how shattered I was to wake up without you by my side?"

She bite her lips and she could feel the tears starts to flow down her cheeks while listening to him. "All I wanted was for you to greet me and hug me after what had happened..."

He looks down to her with a pained expression before he speak "...but you left me. You left me without saying anything"

"I had to" She confesses before looking up to him. "I had to leave you"

"Why? What was the reason?" He asks while leaning closer to her. 

She abruptly walks away from him and walks to the open space in front of the counter before she speak "It's for your own good and I don't wanna hurt you"

"Bullshit!" He raised his voice and it made her body jumps a little before looking back at him.

He stomps towards her with an angered expression. "You leaving is what hurt me the most Haeyoung! Stop bullshitting and just tell me truth. Why did you leave me?!"

"Haeyoung-ah!" Donghyuk storms to the front after hearing the screams. He looks at Haeyoung before his eyes lands on Jungkook and it shocked him to see the latter standing there.

"Jungkook?" He calls for the younger before walking towards Haeyoung and pulls her closer to him.

"What's going on? How did you find us?" He asks Jungkook before checking up on her.