Claim Back

"Hey did you two fight?" Jinu asks her while his eyes lands on Donghyuk.

"Nope" She replies and trying to focus on wiping the new gear on the table.

"Jungkook?" He averts his gaze to Jungkook in hopes that the boy will tell him the truth.

"Yeah they did and it has been going for a while now" Jungkook answers truthfully which he receive a glare from her.

"You see, everybody hear would notice the awkward vibe that you both give" He leans closer to her before nudging her shoulder.

"I mean it's his fault, not mine" She shrugs before standing up from her seat." Jungkook would you follow me to the back?" She said sweetly while her face shows irritation and it made him gulp the lump in his throat.

"You better make up with him soon. You guys are like siblings and this cold shoulder vibe isn't your thing" Jinu reminds her and what he said is true.

Despite Donghyuk's haughty personality, he had always been a good brother to her and she will have to make amends with him later. "Okay" Is all she said before she drags Jungkook to the supply room with her.

As soon as they enter the room, she pushes him in before closing the door behind her. After heaving a sigh, she turns to look at him with a pout. "What's with the face?" He scrunch his nose before pinching her cheeks where he finds her cute.

"Why'd you snitch on me?" She whines and it made him giggle. He didn't expect that he would see this side of her. It's just too adorable.

"I'm just being an honest person" He teases before wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer.

"Get off, I'm not interested in snitches" She said, but her arms shows otherwise where it is now wrapped behind his neck.

"Are you sure about that?" He tilts his head while his hands motion to the arms around his neck.

"Yes..." She brings him closer to her face until their lips are inches apart. "...but I might need to confirm that first" She brushes her lips against his which made a smile appear on his face.

"Then what are you waiting for?" He collides his lips with hers and it made both of them smile to the kiss. Forget the butterflies because all that they could feel was the whole damn zoo.

She breaks the kiss and both of them try to catch their breath in the secluded place

She breaks the kiss and both of them try to catch their breath in the secluded place. "We need to stop"

"Five more minutes" He suggest before kissing her again which she reciprocate.

"Okay five more minutes"

They were all busy doing their work which is packing the gears and wrapping the boxes until a black car enters their warehouse

"Who's that?" Jinu asks her which she only shrugs before they stand up to see the unknown guest.

As if on cue, the door opens and reveals a woman who is escorted by her guards. Her red heels resonates across the floor as she approaches them.

Her slender fingers slowly reach for the sunglasses that covers her identity and she takes it off. "Hello baby boy"

Jungkook's eyes widen when he sees her standing only 5 feet apart from him. His body start to tremble while his breath becomes uneven to the thought that she would take him back to that place in any seconds.

"Miss me?" She walks closer to him, but stops when Haeyoung steps in front of her.

"Stay away" Haeyoung warns while her hands reach for his trembling ones before holding it tightly to let him know that she is there to protect him.

"I assume that you're Miss Saviour?" She speaks through gritted teeth as she really wants to choke the younger for taking away her Golden Ticket.

They just stare at each other as if they are having a staring contest where none of them wants to back out. "Lady Vee!" A male voice interrupts them where they turn their head to the owner of it.

"Ouh Jisung-shi" She gives the younger the side-eye before focusing on the male approaching her.

"What brings you here? I didn't recall telling you about this place" Jisung asks while he stands in front of the younger to protect her.

"Ouh I was just visiting..." She looks pass his shoulder before she continues "...and to claim back what's mine" He turns to look at Jungkook who is behind him.

"Well..." He turns to look around where all of them are gathered. "...I'm sure that nobody here belongs to anyone. We're all human beings who have their own lives after all" He spit nothing but facts and it made her becomes infuriated.

"Are you trying to mock me?" She leans closer to his face with anger plastered all over her face.

"Woah easy there..." He gently pushes her away to create a gap "No shade here, just facts" He finishes with a victory smile.

He leans down until his lips is near her ear before he whispers "I think it's best for you to leave. The boy is now with us, so if you want him, you're gonna have to go through us"

"Fucking asshole!" She grabs the gun from her guard before pointing it at his forehead. "Give me the boy or--"

"Or what? You gonna kill me?" Jisung said and she could see multiple glock surrounding her. All of them had their guns pointed at her and in one 'go', she will be gone.

"Not today" He smile in satisfaction with the team having his back. They may be the good guys, but good guys could turn bad once you fuck with them.

With trembling hands, she puts away her gun before clearing her throat. "Fine then, I'll leave" She walks back to the car before stopping midway where her eyes looks at Jungkook who is already looking at her.

His body trembles while his hands tightly grasp Haeyoung's smaller one when he reads her lips from afar as she mouthed a "I'll be back"