Nightmare

⚠️Warning: sexual assault, non con, physical abuse

"W-what are you going to do to me?" He asks after he was thrown onto the cold floor of this dark room.

"Quality check"  The man click his tongue before he flashes a wicked smirk.

The boy slides his body away from the men to reach the corner of the room. Beads of sweats starts to cover his forehead while his breathing becomes uneven. His eyes were shaking when he looks at them approaching him before towering over him.

"Where you going little boy?" The man snatch his hair, making him scream in pain before he is thrown to the floor again.

He wince when his face hits the cold tile. His trembling hands tries to ease the pain he is feeling on his cheek where he could feel his tears slowly wetting them. 

"Aww does that hurt? Does that make you cry?" The men burst into fits of laughter as he is feeling amused by looking at the fear written on the helpless boy's face.

"Please don't do this" His voice came out like a whisper as he begs them to stop.

"What is that? Can't hear ya little boy" The men grabs him by the collar before taking a clear view of his terrified face.

Within seconds, a slap were send across his face that made him yells in pain before he falls back onto the floor. His face starts to feel numb as they keep on beating him on the cold floor.

"What the hell are you doing?!!" A loud voice echoes through the small room when the door burst open.

"Noona-nim, w-we we're just-"

"Stupid shit! He's our new product! Don't scratch him too much!" She scolds them before slapping each one of them. 

"We're s-sorry Noona-nim" Both of them bow to her as they were afraid seeing her mad.

"Ugh just...put him on the bed" She massages her temple in order to calm herself as she is just seconds away to kill both of them.

They both obeyed and carry the weak boy who is now covered with bruises to the dusty bed. After throwing him onto the bed, she approaches his weak body before scanning his lean body closely from top to bottom.

"P-please...stop" His voice is almost inaudible as he begs them, but she could still hear him yet choose to ignores it.

"I wish I can, but we gotta do our job baby boy" She caresses his cheek which made him shut his eyes in absolute anxiousness.

Without a warning, she rips off his clothes to reveal his bare tanned skin body.  "Nice body, hard rock abs, that's a bonus" Her cold hands touches his faint abs which makes him flinch under her touch.

"Now...for the grand finale" She lowers her hand down to his crotch where she wants to unbuckle his belt, but two firm hands stops hers from doing it.

"P-please....don't" The boy begs to her with teary eyes. Eventhough he didn't have any energy left,  he have some to stop her filthy hands from going further.

"Ugh, hold his hands" She commands the men which they immediately took a hold of both of the boy's hands.

"N-no please...s-stop" He begs again, but they keep on continuing their filthy deeds.

"Let's see what we have down here" She smirks while she continues to unbuckle his belt before unzipping his pants. With a harsh pull,  his pants and briefs are now down on his thighs and they could see his member.

"Jackpot!" A wide smile appears on her face as she feels satisfied with the size of his member.

Loud laughter erupts in the dark room as they look down on his  vulnerable state below them. He wanted to hide his face as he feels ashamed to be seen in this state by these strangers. He couldn't do anything but to just cry when he thinks about what his life has become.

He wishes that this is just a nightmare for him and he would just wake up the next morning in his room before getting ready for class

He wishes that this is just a nightmare for him and he would just wake up the next morning in his room before getting ready for class. Unfortunately, this is real. No matter how bad he wants to escape this nightmare, he is stuck and got nowhere to go because this is his life now. A total nightmare.