Hold onto me

Standing next to the bed, she takes a closer look at his face. A sigh escapes her lips when she could see his cheeks that are getting hollow. Do they even let him eat? A heavy feeling engulfs her chest while she didn't realize that her hands are slowly stroking his soft hair.

Her gesture accidently woke him from his slumber when his eyes are slowly opening. He squint his eyes to adjust his sight and his pupils goes wide when he sees her standing in front of him.

A soft smile appears on her face when she know that he remembers her "Seems like you remember me" He just stare at he as he tries to process whether it's really her. She clears her throat to brush off the awkwardness "Well, I'm here to-you know-but not that one but-"

"You came back" He cuts her off with his arms embracing her waist while his face is buried into her shirt.

"Yeah, I did. But I won't be here for long..." He looks up to her with his arms still wrapped around her, not wanting to let go.

"I'll be leaving...." His grip starts to loosen around her as he feels sadden about her leaving until she adds "...with you. Out of here"

He tries to process the news that she just told him as he couldn't believe her words. He is finally getting out of here? A wide smile appears on his face before he stands up and pulls her in a tight embrace "Thank you. I'll do anything for you" 

Her heart feels a little pain seeing how happy he is when she told him that he is getting out of here. Hesitantly, she hugs him back before stroking his back in a comforting manner.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I just heard the receptionist girl talked to LV? maybe, and she's on her way back! So you better move!!" Euntak's voice interrupts their moment and the girl sounds a little panic.

"Shit! Okay c'mon let's get you out of here" She breaks the hug before checking the time. "Euntak, how long do I have?" She asks the other.

"Err...about 10 minutes?" Euntak tells her after seconds of silence.

"That'll do. You ready?" She turns to face him while taking a hold of his shoulders. He nods and she pulls his hands before heading to the door.

"Wait" She stops as she remembers that he need to cover his face a little. She pulls out a cap from her jacket before handing it to him. "Here, wear this" She puts it on him while he just stare at her in such admiration.

"Okay, you should exit on level 3, because there's a guard on level 2" She follows Euntak's direction after they exited the room and walk towards the staircase

"What? Then how should I get out of this place?!" She whisper yelled while going down the stairs with him following her at the back.

"I don't know, you're the Charlie's angels here!" They bicker with each other as both of them starts to panic.

"Ugh fine!" They step on the 3rd floor and they walk down the hallway. This floor seems to have smaller rooms than the others while she looks around for a possible exit.

"There's no way out..." She bite her lips while thinking hard before looking at him who just follows her like a lost puppy. "...just follow my lead okay?" She tells him when she thought of an idea and she just nods to her words.

"What the fuck?!" The door burst open before they enter the room. They may have interrupt the session that is happening in the room.

"The fuck are you??! Securi-" She punches the man and it made him pass out on the floor before glaring at the naked woman who is in the bed. "Stay there!" 

She walks to the window before checking the height to reach the ground floor. Thinking that a few meters of curtains would help them jump off the ledge safely. She kicks the glass window while tearing the curtains and tie it together to make a long rope for them to hold on when they jump off.

"I need you to jump okay?" She tells him, but she could see the fear written on his face and she take a hold of his face "Hey, it's gonna be okay. We're gonna do this together" She assures him and he gently nods to her words.

She climbs to the ledge before gripping the curtains with one hand while the other reach out to him "Come"

"Hold onto me, and never let go" Her words brings a deeper meaning which made him hold onto her waist tightly before shutting his eyes

"Hold onto me, and never let go" Her words brings a deeper meaning which made him hold onto her waist tightly before shutting his eyes. All he could feel is the cold breeze brushing of his hair until her voice spoke.

"Let's go" They are already on the ground where she pulls him to her bike and starts the engine before hopping on. "Hold tight" He takes a hold of her waist while they sprint away from the place.

 "Hold tight" He takes a hold of her waist while they sprint away from the place

The cold air hits his face when he looks up to the night sky. The air that he inhaled seems exceptionally fresh as it is mix with the air of freedom that he had craved for so long. He looks at her back profile where she skilfuly avoid the cars in the street. A smile appears on his face when he realized that she had saved him. He hugs her waist as he feels grateful to what she had done for him, she had become his saviour.