What your heart says...

"Ouch what the fuck?" He holds his head before looking up at her who still has her knuckles curled up in a fist.

"That's for making me go to that dirty place with samchoon!" She glares at him who is lying on the couch so comfortably that it made her feel agitated.

"I didn't do it on purpose! I got a last minute delivery to do!" He sits up while her uncle takes a seat beside him on the couch.

"Just listen to her nag. Her mood isn't that good since we got there" The older nudges his shoulder before leaning back in his seat.

"Ugh! You guys really like to piss me off don't you?!" She storms off into her room and slamming the door shut.

"Geez! Are you on your period or something?!" He yells but only receive a scream from her as a reply.

"Too bad you weren't there. We got to go to the Golden Floor" A smirk appears on the older's face as he tries to make the younger jealous.

"What?!! How come you've asked for the Golden Floor when I'm not there?!!" He whines like a little kid as he feels like he couldn't get his favourite candy from the store.

"Lady Vee was in her good mood so, it's your loss buddy" The older shrugs before standing up and head to the kitchen.

"Wait, did you say 'we'? So that means-" The bedroom door swings open before it reveals a fuming girl which made both of them startled.

"KIM DONGHYUK!" She calls his full name which made him swallow the fear in his throat. Uh oh, he's in trouble.

"W-What? I was just asking" His words comes out as a stutter while she is approaching him. He could smell the scent of fire that is coming out of her ears.

"I am not a slut like you!" If looks could kill, he is dead already because the piercing glare that she gives him is a sharp one.

"Pfftt yeah right. I bet you had a gooood t-"

"I DIDN'T DO IT!! AND NO I WON'T!!!" She hits him on the head repeatedly as she feels annoyed and embarrassed at the thought of her doing the dirty in a brothel?!

"Ouch fuck stop. Okay okay I know! I was just teasing!!" He pushes her away before he starts running around the kitchen while she chase him from behind. 

Both of them are basically running in circles around her uncle while the older just rolls his eyes while sipping his coffee and act like this is just a normal occurence in the daily. The three of them have lived together for the past years as she only has her uncle left and then Donghyuk comes around. He works with her uncle and they treat him like a family as he has no family left in his life.

They live a comfortable life and make weapons as a source of living. They have been doing it for years now since she was in high school. Eventhough it's illegal, it is the only way for them to live a decent life together.

 Eventhough it's illegal, it is the only way for them to live a decent life together

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.