Warframe Dog Days

Has DE lost their minds? Putting something like this in a dark and grimm universe... and an ELECTRIC WARFRAME ON A BODY OF WATER!!!???

I... I don't know what to say anymore. THIS IS AWESOME!

Seriously guys, at first I had no idea what was happening when this event came out. I just logged in just like any other day, then I receive this confusing Transmission in my inbox with the leader I don't know about, talking and acting like an idiot with a 3 day Credit Booster the day before that.

So what I did was I asked in the chat what the hell was that about, then I knew about the event. And that night, I saw the trailer for the event.

It was stupid. But I loved it anyway.

This really put a new idea to make non violent shooters for an all ages shooter game. I mean, I never thought of making something like this when I tried.

DE, I have no more respects to give to you because you already have all of it. The other 20% goes to Bethesda and Id Software, and the other 10% goes to the other devs who made the other games I liked. 

And the -560% goes to EA.

DE has done an amazing job at this. We don't earn any progression with this mode due to the fact that it is not a normal mode. But I enjoyed this mode more than anything in Warframe. And the rewards are GREAT!

Making the floater as a wearable Synada with an unchangeable color will fuck up the game bad. I definitely don't want to see something really wacky like that in a Grimm game.

But it would be kinda funny to see though. "Oh look, a Saryn's wearing a floatee in the Derelict killing the Infested and Grineer. LOL! Make a bikini skin for her and female Warframes next for this event! And Swimsuit shorts for the male Warframes!

Talk to me in the comments if you got something to say in this because I really wanna talk to you guys about this event. It's just to dumb and good.