Good to Know You

Two days later...

The four Tenno sat in the Bulkhead, face to face with the Headmaster of Beacon accompanied by his assistant who is focused on doing whatever work she has on her Scroll. The three newer Tenno sat in silence, uncertain on what to do or say, things were awkward.

"So, I take the visit from the General went fine." Ozpin said warmly, holding his cane in front of him.

The four Tenno exchanged looks and Tayla replied, nodding, "It went well."

"Don't forget to mention his intense interest in our ships." Praeton folded his arms and added, "It's unfortunate that they're of no use anymore when they burned out."

"Atlas can do a lot of things." Sybarin said, "But I'm kind of with you there. They haven't made any progress with my ship at all after all this time yet."

The other three Tenno exchanged looks and started snickering among themselves. Ozpin observed their companionship among each other and smiled to himself.

- - - - -

The Bulkhead landed on the Landing Bay in front of Beacon Academy. As the group exited the ship, the three Tenno looked at the towering castle before them in awe and amazement.

"Damn... that- that's huge." Aya stammered, uncertain of what to say.

They continued on to the campus building. As they walked, several students took notice of the other outlandishly dressed operators and watched them as they made their way to the school building.

"Everyone's looking at us." Tayla whispered over to them.

"Don't mind them." Sybarin said, "They've never seen more of us before."

"Yeah, but it's just... I've never got this kind of attention before. It's making me tense."

- - - - -

In an empty classroom... (because I don't know what else to call it, duh)

The four Tenno sat on the seats and circled Ozpin as he briefs the teenagers.

"Now, then..." he cleared his throat and began, "As you have accepted my offer in this school, you will need to go through this test we call, 'Initiation'."

Tayla, Praeton and Aya looked to Sybarin who gave off the same confusion showing that he's just as new to this as well.

"Sybarin does not know about this because he was the only one who arrived here and special negotiations have been set up for him." Ozpin explained, "However, now that there are four of you, I want to put all four of you to the test as a team and since you fulfill the four member requirement for this"

Sybarin raised his hand and asked, "Do we get our own room now... or not?"

"Yes you do, a team has recently transferred to Shade Academy last week so their dorm room will be available for your team." Ozpin replied, and added, "For now how about you familiarize yourself with the school, Sybarin can show you around."

Sybarin smiled and looked to his squad, "Sweet, I'll be glad to do it."

"Alright then," Ozpin said and typed something in his scroll, "I will give Sybarin the room number that you will be staying in for tonight and after initiation. I'm more than certain that you will be able to pass the test with flying colors," he turns to the other three and adds, "I have witnessed your friend's capabilities in combat and he proves to be very efficient with his skills."

- - - - -

After several minutes of Sybarin showing the three around the entire school, they finally approached the dorm building.