Deep Waters

"So she can manipulate fire..." Aya repeated, thinking over Sybarin's explanation.

"But not in the way an Ember can." Praeton said, "How she uses it is completely freestyle with almost no restrictions. It's nothing I've seen before."

"Along with the fact that she can still hold off on her own against Sybarin, she's not to be taken lightly." he added.

"And..." Sybarin said aloud, walking up to them and holding Ordis in his hand, "... also considering the reason for her infiltrating the Tower."

"If that tower is indeed a prime communications device like you told us, then what she can do is endless." Aya said, and added, "And these Scrolls are probably no longer safe to use."

"So that's why I'll slip Ordis into the systems to see what we're up against, and figure out how to deal with this."

Tayla and Aya nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, a knock comes from the door and Ruby's awkward muffled voice calls out from the other side, "Uh... Sybarin? Praeton? Are you two there?"

"Listen, we have to be careful with any communications device we use from this point." Sybarin tells his team in a discreet manner, "We don't know who could be watching or listening."

The other Tenno nodded as Sybarin opens the door, followed by Praeton.

- - - - -

"They were here, Ozpin!" Ironwood exclaimed, banging his fist to the table.

"We are very much aware of that," Glynda hissed at him, and added, "thank you, James."

"Fantastic! You're aware. So are we going to do something about it, or are we just going to stay the course and ignore what RIGHT in front of us."

The table suddenly beeped, informing the three of entering visitors. Ozpin stood from his table and the other two turned to face the visiting students.

Sybarin and Ruby stepped out of the elevator with Praeton following right beside them, slightly more behind.

"Sybarin, Ruby, Praeton, thank you for coming." Ozpin formally thanked, and asked, "How are you all feeling."

"uhh... okay, I guess." Ruby nervously chuckled, "I wasn't really hurt since Sybarin and Praeton here saved my butt."

"Ruby, I feel that it's appropriate to tell you that you did the right thing, and is exactly what being a huntress is about. That goes for you two as well. You three recognized a threat, and took the necessary action." Ironwood said, putting a hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

"Ruby, now that the General here has informed us of the events that... transpired last night, and since now that you have rested, is there anything that any of you have to add?" Ozpin asks, carrying his usual professional demeanor.

"Was there anything notable she carried, or even had. Did she look familiar to any of you? Did she say anything?" Glynda asked them.

Ruby thought for a moment and shook her head, "No, sorry."

The three teachers turned to the other two Tenno at the room for an answer.

Sybarin started stepping forward, placing Ordis discreetly on Ozpin's table out of sight and started, "For starters, she's someone with an extravagant taste and a lot of skill and confidence. Her movements were hard and fast, but too fancy."

"In addition to that, she had an unrestricted ability to use fire." Praeton added.

"Yeah, that's right!" Ruby exclaimed, and continued, "She fought us using glass a lot, and her clothes lit up whenever she used an attack."