summary + playlist.

Skye Mikaelson was born a witch, but her magic was never what made her special. Her kindness and sweetness radiated to everyone around her. There was not a single soul alive who could feel any hatred towards her, an overwhelming sense of loyalty guarding her. 

This all changed when she became one of the first vampires to ever walk the earth. An Original, as many liked to call them. Living with an insatiable bloodlust was no gift, but it was the strength and immortality that had other people fear her. Her family was the only thing she had left, always and forever. 

When protectiveness won, Skye was put to sleep. It took nine hundred years to wake her, but once she was alive and kicking again, she managed to influence the hearts around her. The most important one, a boy who made her own heart stutter. 

Mystic Falls brings her love, but most importantly, it helps her find herself. If things weren't trying to end her happiness at every other turn, this could be a fairy tale. Now, it was more of a tragedy. To be or not to be, that was the question. 

...

PLAYLIST

james tw - you & me

flower face - jupiter

taylor swift - marjorie

fox academy - choking on flowers

chord overstreet - hold on

birdy - skinny love

mitski - two slow dancers

tom odell - another love

taylor swift - sad beautiful tragic

andrew belle - in my veins

...

VIDEOS

Just like these videos, cover credit goes to Sweetie2566 on Youtube!