Chapter 1: Alive

Erin's POV

"This must be a dream... you... you died!" I said

"No.. I didn't, dear.." she smiled and I hugged her

"Mom..." I wept

"What?" Harry said in disbelief, he hugged her tightly along with me.

My mom.. she was alive.. all this time, she was alive and that bastard was keeping her, along with Tanner and Andrew.

I looked up at Snape and he smiled.

"Bobbie.. so good to see you're alive." Snape said

She nodded and smiled.

"Wait," I said and stopped hugging her, "were you the one trying to reach out to us?"

She nodded, "I had no idea I could do that."

She looked past me and looked at Aiden, "Who's that?" She asked

"That's Aiden Clark, a transfer student." I sighed.

"Aiden.." my mom said

"Hello.." Aiden said softly

"James.. she looks like James." My mother said

"James.. as in my dad?" I asked

"Yes.." mother said softly

"She's.. my sister?" I asked

"Half sister.. she's partly mine.." my mother again said softly.

I stood there in shock.. she's my sister.. that I never knew about.. a half sister..

"Rin?" Draco puts his hand on my shoulder and I jump.

"I'm fine. Let's just get out of here." I was angry.. but I have no idea why..

We made our way out of the dungeons.. I was still looking at Aiden confused.. she's related to me..

I slowed down so I could walk behind everyone, with Snape.

"Smith. Is something wrong?" He asked me and I looked at him and nodded, "You know, you two look like James.. could be twins.."

"I know.." I sighed and looked ahead, "I'm.. just shocked is all," I smiled fakely.

"Right." He said and we caught up with the others to leave.

We went to Remus's house, everyone was resting, Snape took Tanner to his room and I helped my mom to my room so she could rest.

She laid down and fell asleep instantly, I sat on the windowsill looking out at the sun..

"Hey." I heard from behind me and turned around.

"Hi, Aiden." I smiled and got down.

"This is all crazy.. let's just act like.. we never found out and be friends.." she sighed

"Right.. of course.." I said softly, "It's all weird.. I've never had a sister.. all brothers."

"Yeah.. I mean, I've always been an only child." She chuckled and smiled, "I'm gonna head back down there. See you later."

I nodded and she left. I went back by the window.. How would my life be if my parents never actually died? If.. everything was normal,

I turned around and walked down the stairs, Snape and Remus were talking in the kitchen and everyone else was in the living room watching the muggle tv.

I went to the Kitchen and Remus left.

"Child?" Snape rose an eyebrow at me.

"I'm not okay." I said quietly.

"I know. It's obvious." He stated

"Very sympathetic, Snape." I rolled my eyes.

He smiled and little and hugged me, resting his chin on my head. I hugged him back, I cried a little.

"My mother is alive, I have a sister, Tanner is alive, Tom Riddle has his eyes on me.." I sighed

"I know.. it'll all be over soon.." he said and we stopped hugging when we heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen and I looked at him..

We could be happy as well.. once this is all over.. when I leave Hogwarts..

Harry walked in, "Andrew doesn't look too well.. Snape could you?"

"Of course." Snape said and walked with Harry to Andrew in Harry's room.

I followed and looked at Andrew, I held his hand on the side of the bed.

"My best friend.. you'll make it through.. I swear.."
I whispered, he looked so pale and lifeless.

"Erin, can we talk?" Draco said as he walked in.

I wiped a tear and walked out into the hall with Draco.

"I hate to leave, but you know how.. Lucius is.." Draco sighed.

"Draco we got rid of your dark mark.. you're free from Tom and your dad if you want.." I said

"I know it took a lot out of you.. but I.." Draco started to say.

I grabbed his hand and held it, "Draco.. please stay.."

I looked at him in the eyes, he leaned in and his lips brushed against mine..

I backed away, "Draco.. not.. now.." I sighed, "but I need you to stay.. for me.. for support.."

"Of course." He smiled but I looked at him, there was so much pain in his eyes.

I walked outside and decided to just take a few breaths, I'm about to be in my 7th year. I'm almost 18, it's all so overwhelming..

"Stupid child, you think this is the end of it? It's just the beginning, Erin. You will turn over to me when you are weak and you'll enjoy it. I promise."

I rolled my eyes and blocked him out.

I sat outside for most of the night, I couldn't bare to go back in...