Chapter 5. The Talk

Erin's POV

After taking notes and learning random shit about how if there is an attack with Death Eaters. Aiden stared at Snape the entire time, class ended and everyone shuffled out of the room except her.

She walked up to Snape and he turned around in annoyance, I walked up next to her, "Beat it, unless you have a question about class." she rolled her eyes and left, I walked over and closed the door. "I like you better as the potions teacher, I know nothing about being a teaching assistant for DADA,"

"Well learn, unless you have a better job." he smirked, "Wait a few minutes and we will go to my chambers, I don't want anyone seeing us." I nodded and sat in his chair, spinning around.

I smiled. "We haven't done anything in a while.. y'know." I chuckled

"As in?" he said while sorting his shelves, I kicked him in the butt lightly, "Don't be daft," I said, he shrugged and I groaned, "Never minddddd."

As Snape and I walked to his chambers, I felt as someone was following us, I turned around quickly

"Aiden." I said and it boomed through the dungeon. She came around from a corner, "Seriously, go away. I am not doing anything wrong and you need to be not up my ass all the time."

She nodded and ran away.

I entered Snape's quarters. He had a meal set out for us already and I smiled and kissed him, we ate and it was good as hell, he was being sweet recently and I don't know if I should be concerned.

After eating we went into his bedroom and I took a shower, I was calm and just lost in my thoughts until I heard the door open and close, "Severus?" I asked and he replied yes

The shower door opened after a few minutes and I turned around, "Hi.." he said softly

I quickly pressed my body against his and kissed him, he kissed back and with force, he backed me up into the shower wall, our bodies.. against each other.. I missed feeling like this with him..

He pressed against me harder and whispered, "I knew what you meant earlier." I chuckled and the rest of the night was wonderful.

Erin's Nightmare

"Aiden.. how could you do this?" I yelled

She was standing there with her wand in hand and the death eater tattoo on her arm. "You were always a little dumb. All this time all I have ever wanted was revenge." she smirked and pointed her wand at me, "And I will get it." she yelled the Crucio spell,

Reality

I shot up out of bed and gasped, Snape got up with me, "Hey, what's wrong?" he said concerningly,

I gulped and wiped the sweat from my forehead, "Nightmare.. I'm fine now.." I looked at the time, "It's already 7 in the morning, I need to go talk to my mother and I can meet you back here or wherever you'll be. He nodded and said to meet him in the DADA classroom, I put my white blouse on with my skirt and Slytherin robe, I walked up to the muggle studies classroom and saw my mother alone, I walked in, "Hey mom."

She turned and smiled at me, "I need to talk to you."

"Alright," I raised an eyebrow

"You're relationship.. with Severus." she said and sat beside me, "Woah, mom. Why are we talking about this now?" I asked

She chuckled, "Well I figured you need the talk about everything, you know.." she said and I looked at her, "sex." she whispered and I widened my eyes

"Mom, you don't need to talk to me about that." I said and laughed

She looked at and widened her eyes, "Woah, you've already done it?" she said out of concern I nodded and she laughed to herself, "Never mind then."

"You promise that you're okay with me and him?" I said cautiously, she nodded and promised,

"I am just glad you are happy after all the drama this year," She hugged me and I hugged her back, I started to cry and said, "I don't want to lose you again, you being at Hogwarts scares me, mom. You are the only parent I have left."

"Honey, you won't lose me, I promise." She hugged me tighter, I heard it start to rain outside.

We stopped hugging, "You never knew you were a wizard..?", she shook her head, "No, I didn't and it's weird I didn't know."

We talked for 2 hours and finally Remus had come in and they wanted to talk, I let them and left, I walked to the DADA classroom, I opened the door and smiled, "I missed you, I am sorry I left so early."

I closed the door behind me and I walked over to his desk, I sat in his lap and he held me, "Are you alright, Smith?" I nodded and he hugged me,

"I just want to be held right now." I said quietly, I am going to lose him

"No you aren't, don't think that." He said and made me looked at him, "Stop doing that." I said and pouted, I snuggled closer to his chest and just sat there... happy