Chapter 3. 7th Year and Jealousy.

Erin's POV

I got everything ready to leave and I went downstairs, everyone was already down there. I smiled at my mother and gave her a hug, "Nice hair, kiddo." Remus said and I thanked him.

We went to the train station and went to 9 3/4, Everyone got on the train and I saw Draco and ran over to hug him, "Missed you." He chuckled

"Missed you too." I said and stopped hugging him. I looked behind him and it was an upset Severus Snape. "Hey you can sit down. I am going to use the bathroom." He nodded and I went to Snape's cart, I opened the door, "What is wrong?"

"Are you spending Christmas at Hogwarts?" he sighed, I nodded,

"Yeah, Ivan is going to come out to Hogwarts since we don't want him home alone." I smiled, "Don't worry. I'll be there with you." I chuckled, I looked around for people and leaned back in the cart, "Love you."

"I love you too." he said and shooed me off, I smiled and left to sit in the cart with my brothers and Draco.

I am pretty sure I fell asleep on the train ride to Hogwarts, Draco shook me and I looked out the window and saw it. "Holy shit guys. 7th year.."

"Where is Aiden?" asked Draco, I shrugged and got up, I went to my mom and Remus's cart, there was Aiden.. them bonding.. like a family.. I was jealous.. I get my mom was captured for almost a year.. but I still felt jealous.. I walked back to my cart and down angrily, "What's wrong, Erin?" Draco asked

"With my fucking mom and Remus, bonding." I grunted, he patted my back, "I have nothing against her, I just figured my mom wouldn't.. make me feel left out after feeling like an only child when I was with her." Draco rubbed my back up and down, I woke up Harry and Tanner. "Tanner, it has been close to 2 years for you and Andrew."

He nodded and smiled, "He is with Adam right now."

"Speak of the devil," I smiled as Adam and Andrew were outside the cart, about to come in. Andrew sat next to Tanner and Adam next to me, "How are you feeling, Andrew?"

"Better than I was in those dungeons." He smiled, I remembered that Snape asked me to talk to them about that.

I sighed, "Snape has asked us not to talk about because then everyone will be more on edge than they already will be. So no one says anything, even if people ask."

They nodded and we got off the train, they sorted first years and then Dumbledore gave us the speech to be on edge, because of Tom Riddle. Everyone went to bed and Kaylee seemed more quiet than usual, "What's wrong?" I asked

"I haven't seen you all summer, what happened?" She pouted. I sighed and told her my mother was alive, "I didn't know.. I am sorry"

"Most of the summer I spent with her, it was close to a year that she was quote dead. I am sorry, Kaylee." I apologized, she said I didn't need to apologize and then we went to bed. I knew I didn't, I just felt shitty at the moment.

We both woke up at the same time and took turns in the shower. I got ready and dried my hair, "Kaylee, come on they have waffles!"

She came out of the bathroom ready, she wore leggings with her uniform and I wore my skirt. We went to breakfast and ate, the day went really fast, it was already lunch, I had grabbed a yogurt and went to the DADA room, I knocked and Snape's voice said come in from the other side, Aiden was in there with him.. on his desk. Where I usually sit.

"I can come back another fucking time." I said angrily and when Snape started to say something I slammed the door shut and went to Madam Pomfrey, "Can I get a note to miss all my afternoon classes, I don't feel well." she nodded and took my temp. I was burning up, probably the fact that Aiden has pissed me off for the rest of my 7th year. This year was supposed to be great, sort of.

"Dearie, I will give the note to your teachers. Don't worry about it, just get some rest." Pomfrey said and I thanked her, I went to my room, Kaylee was in bed, she must've been done with today as well.

"Why're you here?" I asked, she just groaned. I laughed, "Yeah. My mother, Bobbie has an actual child, I liked her at first, she is my half sister. Then she was getting close to her when she already has a family that takes care of her. Then Aiden was all over my boyfriend."

Kaylee chuckled, "Aiden Clarke?" I said yes, "God I hate her."

"Well she is pissing me off already, 7th Year was supposed to be my year, and now it isn't." I groaned

"My ex apologized and that pissed me off. I just want a drama free year, from him." she sighed, "He makes my blood boil."

We both agreed that our 7th year is pretty much ruined. I fell asleep in her bed because we were talking and drifted to sleep. I woke up the next morning not ready for DADA at the end of the day. I went to go check my owl before classes and it had a note on it.

"Smith I am sorry, meet me in my classroom before breakfast."

I was annoyed already so I couldn't wait to hear this.