Chapter 4. Explanation

Erin's POV

I woke up the next morning not ready for DADA at the end of the day. I went to go check my owl before classes and it had a note on it.

"Smith I am sorry, meet me in my classroom before breakfast."

I was annoyed already so I couldn't wait to hear this. I walked down to his classroom and he was grading things, "It's the second day and you're already grading things." I sighed and walked in

"Close the door when you come in." he said and I turned around to close the door. I walked over to his desk and sat on the opposite end. "What are you doing? You always sit by me?"

"That is for my fucking 'sister' now apparently, from what I saw yesterday at least." I scoffed, he looked at me with confusion, "I wanted to eat in here, then I saw her sitting where I sit."

He stopped grading, "Smith. I wouldn't do that to you." I told him I knew that, but then I said, "Well she would do that to me. She is already bonding with her fucking mommy."

He motioned for me to sit on his desk, he went into his back office and brought out some peach yogurt, "I saw you had it yesterday, Smith. Before you left." he handed it to me with a spoon and I ate it, I thanked him and he sat down, as did I where I usually sit. "Come by tonight, it is a Friday, no classes tomorrow, but I do expect you to see you in class today."

"I only skipped because I thought I was going to break down. She is ruining my life, she is trying to steal my boyfriend and my mom, even though it is her birth mom, but she is my mom more than anything because I spent most my life with her."

"You are rambling, Smith." he said sternly and graded papers. I apologized.

I had a feeling no one was going to come in so I got off the desk and grabbed his quill and set it down. "Smith? What are you doing?"

"This is my year." I said and straddled him on his chair, he held my sides and I smiled, "Our year." he kissed my neck and I softly moan when he found the sweet spot. "Sevy.." I moaned in his ear and I could tell that excited him with me being on his lap.

"Smith.. the things you do to me and the things you make me feel.." he whispered against my neck, I smiled and got off him,

"Later tonight, Professor." I teased and he smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too." he said and I opened his classroom door, and Aiden was outside waiting,

I rolled my eyes and looked at her, she looked at me, "Mom wants to know why you weren't in class, yesterday."

"MY mom, and because I had a fucking fever, tell her to talk to me, not to send you." I scoffed, she rolled her eyes and walked off, Draco passed her and looked at me,

He smiled, "Hey, are you feeling better?" I nodded at his question, "I'll walk you to breakfast."

We walked to breakfast and we sat down with Tanner and Kaylee. "What did you do to Aiden?" Tanner asked me

"Well she thinks everything I fucking do is her business. Mom sent her to check on me to see why I wasn't in class." I scoffed

Tanner laughed, "There is something off about her. I don't know what.." he sighed and went back to eating, Aiden was glaring at me from across the table, then looked behind me at the doors to the Main Hall, and smiled, I turned around and Snape walked in with Andy.

Andy walked over to me, kissed my cheek and hugged me, "Hi, how are you guys?" he asked and everyone said great to him. Draco kind of got red when Andy was here, I smiled at the fact that I was the only one who knew that Andy liked boys and girls. "Hey Andy, where were you this morning?" Aiden walked over and asked

"I was preparing for a lecture Snape was making me do, Ms. Clarke." he said like he was annoyed, she giggled and looked at me,

"Did you know Erin is my sister?" she smiled at him, Andy rolled his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose and replied with yes,

I got tired of it, "Aiden, go away, we were talking about something before you got here and it is none of you business." she looked at me and went back to where she was sitting, "Did you sleep, with Aiden Clarke."

He nodded, "Yes, last night. God I fuckin regret that." we all laughed, "Well there is always others" he patted Draco's back and went to the teachers table. Draco's face got even more red and he drank some water to calm down, I smiled, maybe Draco would be the same way as Andy. I looked up at the teachers table and saw my mother, she was smiling.. I am glad she is happy.

Breakfast ended and I carried on with my classes and then lunch, I ate in the Great Hall with my friends then went to afternoon classes.. Finally at the end DADA, I walked in and looked at the Slytherin side, Aiden was in here.

I walked over to Snape and whispered, "Hey." he turned around and looked at me, "Why the hell is Aiden here?"

"She has the same knowledge as a 7th year." he whispered back trying not to make it obvious we were talking about her,

"I didn't get any special fucking treatment, why does she?" I asked

He sighed, "I will talk to Dumbledore and see if she can switch to a different time of day for this class, but for now, deal with it." He grumbled, "Stay after class, I am making us dinner." I nodded and sat next to Draco and Kaylee who were my partners.

After taking notes and learning random shit about how if there is an attack with Death Eaters. Aiden stared at Snape the entire time, class ended and everyone shuffled out of the room except her.

She walked up to Snape and he turned around in annoyance, I walked up next to her, "Beat it, unless you have a question about class." she rolled her eyes and left, I walked over and closed the door. "I like you better as the potions teacher, I know nothing about being a teaching assistant for DADA,"

"Well learn, unless you have a better job." he smirked, "Wait a few minutes and we will go to my chambers, I don't want anyone seeing us." I nodded and sat in his chair, spinning around.

I smiled. "We haven't done anything in a while.. y'know." I chuckled

"As in?" he said while sorting his shelves, I kicked him in the butt lightly, "Don't be daft," I said, he shrugged and I groaned, "Never minddddd."

End of Chapter! Have a great day/night lovelies! <3