Chapter 7. He is here.

Erin's POV

There was 2 months left of school, my 7th year has been so quick, but I am on edge, everyone is preparing for the attack.

I was taking a test for DADA and finished early, I turned it in.

"Thank you." Snape said and smiled, I went back to my seat, Aiden had finished as well and went to give hers and he looked at her, "I didn't say you could turn this in yet!" he raised his voice.

I snorted under my breath and Draco and Kaylee were trying hard not the burst into laugher.

"Erin turned hers in." Aiden said

Snape stood up, "That doesn't mean you need to follow every step she is! Get your head out of Ms. Smiths ass and focus on your own work, Ms. Clarke!" he scolded her and grabbed her paper and slammed it on his desk. I tried so hard not to laugh, I calmed myself down and started to read my book, I looked up at his desk and he was staring at me, trying not to make it obvious, he winked at me and I smiled at him and read my book. I looked over at Aiden was just shooting deathly looks at me, Snape was shooting the same looks at her.

"Clarke!" he yelled and she jumped and looked at him, "Maybe you should've been doing something more productive instead of staring at Ms. Smith like you want to kill her! Mind your own business and do something that isn't shooting death looks at Smith!"

Aiden rolled her eyes and took her book out, "Clarke!" he yelled again and she looked up at him with attitude, he held up her test and ripped it up, I literally couldn't hold in laughter but I did. Draco held his hand over his mouth, red as a tomato.

I looked up and saw Andy staring at Draco. I was watching Aiden continuing to sass Snape. Andy then left early

Snape sat down and continued grading other classes tests. I stayed after class to help him grade everyone's tests.

Draco's POV

I was exhausted and walked up to my room, I opened my door and Tanner must've been with Andrew. I heard a creek in the floor.

"Hello?" I said

"It's just me." Andy said and stood up from the couch.

I blushed intently, "Why a-are you here?"

"I wanted to talk, ever since the beginning of this year, I see the looks and the blushing whenever I am near you." he explained as I set all my books down and walked over to him, "So what I am saying is.. are you interested.."

"In?" I said getting a little closer, I could feel his breath against my lips.

"Me.." He whispers.. I nodded and me immediately mashed his lips against mine, he pushed me on the bed and kissed my neck. "We.. We can't tell Erin." I said

"She doesn't care. I promise." he said he mashed his lips against mine again.. I enjoyed every minute of that night..

Tanner's POV

I laid in bed with a book while Andrew was laying on my chest asleep. Adam walked out of the shower, "You can use it, he won't wake.

"I took one before you got here." I whispered and turned the page in my book, "But thanks anyways."

Adam laid on his bed, "He came out, to our parents y'know." I shook my head no, "he told them about you two and they were supportive."

"That's great. I am glad for him." I smiled and kissed the top of his head, "When are you telling Erin how you feel about her?" I said while looking at him over my book, he sat up, "I would honestly prefer you over Sna.. the guy she is seeing."

He looked at me with shock, "I am.. over her.. I promise." he said, he always had a crush on her, that is why he was mean, he was teasing her. I smiled and read my book again.

"Goodnight, Adam." I said, "Goodnight, Tanner." He replied and laid back down. I turned off the side lamp and put my book on the nightstand.

Erin's POV

We are coming child...

I shot up out of bed, it was 6 am, Saturday.

"Sevy.. wake up." I shook Snape. He woke up and looked at me, "They're coming.. I know it.. I heard his voice in my head.." I cried

"It's okay.. I will inform the Headmaster." he said and hugged me. I cried harder

"I thought I had more time with everyone! I might lose people today and I can't bare that!" I hyperventilated and he calmed me down, "Come with me to tell him. I won't leave you alone, I promise." and I got up with him and put my uniform on.. we walked to Dumbledore's office and informed him.

I felt a cold presence, "He's here." I said, "I feel it."

We all walked over to the window and we saw torches light from the forest. Everyone was called to the Great hall except for Slytherin. That didn't include me, Draco, Tanner, and Kaylee. Dumbledore announced that we should be prepared..

Aiden was no where to be seen.. which scared me.. Draco and Andy wasn't here either, a few minutes later they came in together, clothes all wrinkled, they both walked over to me, and I explained what was going on.. I looked up at Snape who had worry in his eyes..