Chapter 8. Tell them...

Erin's POV

I felt a cold presence, "He's here." I said, "I feel it."

We all walked over to the window and we saw torches light from the forest. Everyone was called to the Great hall except for Slytherin. That didn't include me, Draco, Tanner, and Kaylee. Dumbledore announced that we should be prepared..

Aiden was no where to be seen.. which scared me.. Draco and Andy wasn't here either, a few minutes later they came in together, clothes all wrinkled, they both walked over to me, and I explained what was going on.. I looked up at Snape who had worry in his eyes..

"Draco.. No one is going to die today.. alright?" I said and hugged him, he hugged me back and soon it became a group hug between all my friends. "No one is dying today."

"Where is Alexander?!" Someone yelled.

She is the girl I trained. "I'll go to get her!" I yelled and they nodded and said she was in Slytherin Common Room, Snape came over to me, I was by myself, "Are you daft? You can't go by yourself."

"Sevy.." I whispered, "I am light and quick, they won't hear me or see me. It is better if I go alone." He sighed, "Fine. Be quick." he said. I winked at him and mouthed I love you, he said it back quietly.

I ran out of the Great Hall quickly, I ran to the Slytherin common room quietly, no sound from there, must be in their rooms. I walked in sneakily

I heard a creek behind me and turned around with my wand, it was Aiden with Alexander in her arms in a choke hold. "Aiden, let her go!" I said in a whisper yell

"This is my chance to get revenge," Aiden said.. I saw her arm..

"The Dark Mark.. Aiden why.." I said and I tried to come closer to her, she stuck her wand out more,

She started to raise her voice, "You took my happiness away from me! If you weren't there, Bobbie and Jim would've had me there.. instead of some adoption family."

"No they wouldn't have! Jim was abusive!" I explained, "Liar!" she yelled

"Let Alexander go.. and you can have me, Aiden.. Do whatever you want with me.. just don't hurt her.." I tried to calm her down. She released the choke hold and looked at Alexander, "Fine," I sighed with relief, "Alexander, run to the Great Hall and tell them... Erin Smith is dead."

I looked at Alexander and nodded for her to go to them. She ran and Aiden pointed her want at me, "What I have been waiting for.." she whispered.. "Avada Kedavra!" and then I felt nothing..

Draco's POV

"Snape, where the hell is she?!" I said to him as Andy was behind me, "She should've been back by now. If I have to wait longer I will go myself."

"I know, Malfoy! You don't think I am worr-" Snape started to yell but the Great Hall doors opened.

Andy saw, "Alexander! Come here!" he yelled and she ran over, following behind her were Bobbie, Tanner, Ivan, and Harry.

Andy knelt down to her. "Where is Erin??" he said in a panick

She said something very quietly.. but no one heard her, "What?" I said

The next thing that came out of her mouth was very clear.. "Dead. She's dead.."

Tanner dropped to his knees and Andrew tried to run over so he didn't hit his head, her mother started crying.

Andy was in disbelief, "H-how."

"Aiden Clarke had me captive and she told her to let me go in exchange for her.." Alexander said quietly

I looked at Snape.. he had tears running down his face, "No." he whispered, he walked over to Dumbledore and told him.. I sat on the floor and Andy clinged to me, we were both crying..

Erin's heaven

"Where.. am I?" I said but it echoed.

"Erin!" I heard and ran towards the voice, it was a lady with red hair and green eyes. "You're Lily.."

She nodded, "You're here.. which means you're dead.. how.."

"Aiden.. Clarke.. she killed me." as soon as I said that.. James appeared beside Lily, "James.. this is your child's doing.." Lily said

He looked at me... "I thought she would be better.. not turn to him.."

Tanner's POV

"She is fucking dead!" I yelled and cried.

Some people had captured Aiden Clarke and kept her tied up in the kitchen with 5 people watching her.

Andrew hugged me tightly. "We don't know that.. All she told Alexander was to tell us she was dead.."

After 2 days of fighting... we won.. but it wasn't the same.. Erin wasn't here.. there were a total of 10 deaths.. One of them being her.. We laid all the bodies in the Great Hall.. give them a peaceful ceremony..