Summery

This book began with Erin Smith beginning her 5th year at Hogwarts after being at Beauxbatons with her brothers.

Erin finds out that Bobbie is not her birth mother, she then figures out after thinking in Severus's quarters that Lily and James Potter are her birth parents. Erin's love never changed for Bobbie and still called her mother, Bobbie was the parent she never had because James and Lily are dead,

she is a triplet of Harry Potter, this shocks everyone, but they all have the same eyes and put it together.

Bobbie was pronounced to be dead and after that, Erin sleeps with Draco because Severus was not there because he is a double agent. Severus finds out and it calm about it.

After a whole year of on and off between Erin and Severus for her 6th year.. they finally secure it to something wholesome and loving

At the end of Erin's 6th year, she shows around Aiden Clarke who is later pronounced her half sister with Bobbie as her mother and James as her father.

Severus takes them into the deep dungeons of Voldemort's castle to find Tanner and Andrew who went missing looking for Horcruxes.

When Erin finds her brother and Andrew, there is another in the cell with Tanner, who appears to be, Bobbie. After Bobbie sees Aiden, she tells everyone that she is her daughter.

Aiden who is a double agent against Hogwarts gets on everyone's good side except Erin's. She does everything to piss Erin off.

During Erin's 7th year, her and Snape's relationship is whole.. no arguments or anything. During Christmas Erin finds out that Voldemort is storming Hogwarts and tries to make the best of everything.

In a dream, Voldemort calls out to her that he is coming, 2 months early. Everyone is prepared for attack but someone has said Alexander, an under year who Erin trained did not show up to the Great Hall, someone explained she was in Slytherin Common Room.

Erin goes after Alexander because she is quick and quiet, Erin had no problem getting there, but getting back was the problem.

She finds out that Aiden was holding Alexander captive until Erin came, Erin sees the Dark Mark on her arm and tried to calm her down, Aiden does not calm down.

Erin then says to let Alexander go, then Aiden can have Erin. Aiden tells Alexander to announce that Erin is dead and sends her running. Aiden then casts Avada Kedavra on Erin and she is dead.

You are pulled into Erin's Heaven where Lily and James are.

It took 2 days of fighting, but Hogwarts won, 10 deaths total, including Erin. They lay all the bodies among in the great hall for everyone to grief.

Andy then prays for Erin to come back, Severus confesses love for her in front of others for the first time, Tanner has his dark humor, her mother is also praying. Everyone else is just gathered around.

When Andy was praying, Erin's grey dead face began to regain some color, Severus then announces that her hand is now warm instead of hold. You then cut to Erin screaming her love for Severus.

Erin then wakes up and looks around, being herself she uses the line "What the fuck is everyone looking at." Tanner then laughs because their humor is so similar.

Erin goes to the fire to warm up and says to Draco that everything will be normal.

Draco is with Andy romantically but tells Erin later on. Draco leaves Erin by the fire with Severus so they can talk and Severus proposes to Erin, she says yes with joy.

They get married a year after being engaged, 4 years after being married they attend Andy and Draco's wedding.

Everyone who is married here is Andrew and Tanner, Hermione and Ron, Harry and Ginny, Erin and Severus, and Bobbie and Remus.

Andrew and Tanner adopted a girl since they can not obviously birth kids. They're girl and Remus's child are flower girls in Draco and Andy's wedding.

At the reception Severus is lost in his thoughts and says he wants to adopt a kid since Erin cannot have kids after the medical mystery of her coming back to life, that made her body too weak to have kids and have complications.

They later on adopted 2 kids and named them Lily and James.

Erin and Severus were still teaching Potions for the 7 years that I explained, as happy as ever, having their happily ever after.

This is Hard to Love books 1-3 explained. Thank you guys so much for the support, be sure to check out my other books!