Chapter 2: End of Summer

Erin's POV

I sat on a bench near my house, I watched as Draco, Aiden, Harry, Tanner, and Hermione run around and have fun. I had no idea where Ron was..

Snape has yet to send me a letter.. I assume he no longer wants to continue.. whatever him and I had..

Draco and Aiden seem to be getting along pretty well, I felt someone's presence behind me and quickly whipped around

"Mother! You scared me." I exclaimed

She smiled and sat beside me, "Why aren't you having fun with them?"

"I'm tired.." I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose

She rubbed my back, "I know you aren't.. alright.. after thinking I was dead for the longest time.. almost a year."

"Of course I'm not alright.. It's all different, I'm not used to it at all." I chuckled

"Severus is on your mind too, I assume?"

I shook my head no and sighed, "Can we not talk about this?"

She nodded and left back to the house.

I got up and walked over to everyone, before I could say anything, Draco picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I laughed and screamed playfully.

After a couple of hours of being outside, we all decided to head back to my house, well, Remus's house.

I knew my mom and Remus have a thing now that she is alive.. maybe I should talk to her about Severus..

"Mom.. why did you want to talk about my professor?" I asked when it was just her and I. She smiled when I asked

She turned towards me fully, "Is he just your professor?" I sighed and asked, "what have you heard?"

"That you two were romantically involved, which, you're an adult now. I don't care. None of my business." She smiled

I smiled back, "It is your business because you are my mother, and I've missed you dearly." I hugged her and she hugged back. "Tanner and Andrew went looking for you.. and got captured.. never thought a thing about it.." I thought about that for a minute.. "Wait.. Snape.. knew you were there.. didn't he?"

My mother nodded and I was really pissed. "Are you serious?!" I yelled, "When I see him next I swear to god!" my mother calmed me down, and then said

"I told him not to tell you, so did Tanner. We know you and know that you would come after us." she sighed and hugged me, I laughed at the fact she knew exactly what I would do.. "I am still mad at Snape. He said he promised.."

The summer was at an end and there was a meeting tomorrow, I had to see Snape and raise hell on him.

I went to sleep, eager to see Snape, I missed him but he also lied. I woke up the next morning rested and I went to take a shower and ran into my mom and Ivan in the hallway, "Jesus, Ivan. You just show up whenever you want to, don't you?"

He smiled and patted me on the back and went into Tanners room to wake him up. After I took a shower I realized my hair was really long and I saw the scissors on the side of the sink, "I shouldn't, but my hair is too long.."

I took the scissors and cut my hair to shoulder length, I knew I was going to regret it but it would feel less heavy since my hair is so thick. I put on a white blouse and leggings with a black tank top and waited in the living area for Remus, Tanner, and Harry. They all came down the stairs, "Jesus, I am a women and I take less time than all of you to get ready." I laughed and we all apparated to the meeting. I walked inside and waited patiently for Snape to get here, I waited in a room by myself and looked out the window, I heard someone behind me.

"Hello. Are you new?" I heard Snape's voice behind me and I turned around,

I smiled and he smiled when he saw it was me, "No. I am your girlfriend though." I laughed

"You cut your hair," He cupped the side of my face and I leaned into it. "it looks nice." I smiled and thanked him,

"Wait I am supposed to be mad at you." I said and he raised an eyebrow, then he realized, "Ah. Your Bobbie, Andrew, and Insolent Smith 2. They told me not to tell you.. and I kept my promise to them first.. I know you too, you would after them, child." he huffed and I looked at him, I forgave him and we sat there before it began.

"I have missed you, I know we can't communicate through owl over the summer because of Tom. I am also sad we can't spend more time together." I sighed and he hugged me, "This is your 7th year.. we can spend more time together after that, you can get a teaching assistant job and help me after."

"I should, pays good." I laughed and we heard the signal for the meeting to begin and I walked out, but before I did, Snape grabbed my arm and turned me around and kissed me deeply. "Let's go, were going to miss it." he nodded and I left first so it didn't seem suspicious because some people wouldn't approve of me screwing my professor and a double agent.

He sat next to me and I smiled, we talked about the usual and Sirius and Snape had there usual bickering.

"These kids start school tomorrow, they always have to be on edge and I expect you to tell Dumbledore this, Snivilus." said Sirius.

He sighed, "Yes, Black. I will." I laughed at him being annoyed and Snape looked at me, "Is this funny? Do you want to start off to a bad school year?" I shook my head no and he looked back at Sirius, "I will inform Dumbledore."

Everyone dismissed, I went into the room I was in before, "My mother is going back to teaching Muggle Studies with Remus, I am terrified, Snape."

He hugged me from behind and calmed me down. "He won't get her, child. I promise.

"You realize I am 18, You don't need to call me child anymore." I chuckled

He sighed, "Again, some people won't approve of us, so I have to maintain calling you child."

"Got it. Well, I have to go, Remus is leaving with the boys." I smiled and pecked a kiss. "Smith." he said sternly and I turned around as I was in the door. "Yeah?"

"I love you," he said softly and I smiled and said "I love you too, Severus."

End of Chapter! Have a good day/night lovelies!! <3