Aizawa(🔥☁️)

🦥Aizawa x Reader🦥
⚠️Fluff, and Not Being Able to give Birth⚠️

I looked at the tests on my desk for my students, I worked at UA High with my husband, Aizawa. Yes that dead looking one, and we've been in a bad mood lately. I can't get pregnant but we want to start a family, probably. Not sure if he'd like to adopt I stay clear from asking him, its been bumping me out recently. But I was going to talk to him once he got home.

-After School-

I didn't have patrol today so I stayed at home and ordered pizza. Since I once again forgot to buy groceries. Fine by me, I got on my computer waiting for the pizza. Looking up all sorts of stuff for adoption. The bell rang and I got up to answer the door. The delivery man was shocked and almost dropped the pizza.

"Your (H/n)! Can I get an autograph?" I nodded and signed a piece of paper and paid for the pizza. Half of what Aizawa likes and another for me. I sat back down with my pizza on a plate sat in my lap, soon I got tired and fell asleep.

Aizawa's POV

I got home a little later then wanted and saw the cold pizza, open computer, and sleeping wife with an empty plate almost going to fall on the floor. I sighed and grabbed the plate off and set it on the coffee table, my hand slid across the mouse pad brightening the screen. Adoption? I looked over at her face and realized that since she couldn't uh produce then she wanted to adopt. I smiled and picked her up, deep sleeper, going to the room to make sure she didn't sleep on the couch.

"Love you." I whispered and went back out.

Your POV

I woke up in the bed with Aizawa wrapped around me, I thought he'd sleep in his sleeping bag tonight. I looked at the clock and thanked the calendar that it was the weekend, LAZY! Aizawa ACTUALLY WOKE UP EARLY, as I could hear him groaning and getting up.

"We got somewhere to be."

"What!!! Its the weeeeekend thouughhh." I whined hugging my pillow as he got up.

"I guess we'll miss the adoption meeting." I shot up to this looking at him, a shocked expression and open mouth. "Yeah."

"Are you sure?" I asked before anything else. He nodded and hesitated before sitting down and grabbing my hands. Sort of unusual.

"I'm going to say this once, I want kids with, I don't care if their not my blood. I will love you all."

Thanks for still reading! And please request! Pleassseeeeeee!!!! I'm not to desperate though

-Author.