Bakugo(☁️)

*Adults*

"Bye, Mina!" I said as I finished signing some papers, and leaving the building as my shift was over.

"Bye! Say hi to mosquito for me!" She winked at me as I flipped her off and went home.

Bakugo was still out doing hero stuff, I was a hero as well, number 4, but I had to fill out some paperwork.

Bakugo was number 2, Midoryia ranked in 1, which infuriated Katsuki but he matured, a bit, from when he was younger and had learned to deal with it. I got home and heard my child come barking up a storm that I'd finally came home.

"Hey, King!" Bakugo wanted to name him King Explosion Murder, after his failed hero name but I compromised with King. King was an adorable like Pomeranian, reminded me of Bakugo with his hair. He was well trained, almost better then Katsuki.

Another pro about being a hero, is the amount of food we get sent! We rarely have to go shopping because of it! It's crazy! Absolutely insane.

"Hey buddy! You hunger?" I asked him, I didn't like to use a cute high-pitched doggy voice since it hurt my throat after a day of yelling at criminals. I walked him over to his bowl and filled it up, kicking my heels off I grabbed them and brought them to the bedroom. Throwing them in the closet, I grabbed a top and some shorts. Flopping on the bed I looked at my phone and a tempted to stay awake to see Bakugo. As I got a text from him.

Bakugo: Hey sweet stuff, I'll be home soon. Some idiots again. ;) See you at home

King kept me company for about an hour before I feel asleep cuddled with King.

*BAKUGOS POV*

I got home exhausted, my body sore and execpt (Y/n) to came and hug me with King jumping up my leg. He was a daddy's boy, but I got none of that and groaned. Going into our room I saw my princess and King snuggled in eachother. This little pooch thinks he can still my girl! Nope! I growled at King as he stirred in her arms, that's right be afraid little man. I got changed into a pair of sweats and moved King away from (Y/n) and on his luxurious bed, I wrapped my arms around her and glared at the Pomeranian. My eyes closed only to shot back hope in realization.

"Was I jealous of a dog?"